Tinytootz food diary

Nah, nothing planned, as my hours don't allow it. Just a bit of company. The joys of working from home - I can work at his, drink tea, and watch Shameless with him :) I move house soon too, so pennies don't really allow for me to do much. But nothing wrong with cosy nights in at this time of year, soooo cold out there!

I know what you mean - I'm completely skint after Christmas, but I wouldn't want to go out in the cold and rain!
Sounds nice x

Day 4: 13/1/11 - undecided!

Thankfully, I went to the co-op last night, as I'm working at the OH house today, and I'm not cheeky enough to raid the cupboards :) Plus, fairly convinced it won't be healthy, he is obsessed with SF chicken!

Pineapple, apple and grapes

Co-op Orzo salad - no idea!

Chicken noodle soup - 3
Crispy chilli chicken - 12 (????)

Last edited:
Day 5: 14/1/11 - awful, awful day

I hang my head in shame. Friday was totally 100% awful. All day I ate 2 toblerone cookies, and a chicken and bacon slice from Greggs. How pathetic is that? Totally ashamed of myself. On the plus side, I did walk well over 6 miles in total......

Day 6: 15/1/11

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Potato wedges - not too sure

Cottage pie (lean mince, tomatoes, mashed potato etc) - 4
Baked beans
parsnips

Feeling quite ikky. Think it's just due to tiredness. But at the minute, I don't feel like eating at all. Will update later :)

Last edited:
Day 7: 16/1/11 - EE

Worked 8-4, then headed over to the OH. Figured he would have eaten - I was wrong! But, the syns weren't as naughty as I thought they may be. But I'll compensate for it during the week, by eating as healthy as possible!

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Pasta pack

Tiny portion doner meat - 6
Fried chicken leg thingy (mostly meat) - 5.5
Handful chips - 5

Yes, I went over my syns. Yes, there is no SF foods. Oh well :)

Day 8: 17/1/11 - Red

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

WM bread roll - HE
Chicken
Light mayo - 2

Strawberries
Grapes
Raspberries
Toblerone cookie - 8??

Last edited:
Day 9: 18/1/11 - Green

Weigh in day, not expecting a loss at all. But, possibly the kick I deserve to get my head into the correct place :)

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

SW chips
Leeks
Swirl Philly light - HE
Small amount marg - 2
Baked beans
Tsp olive oil - 2

WM pitta - HE
Small amount phily light

Headed out for my usual Tuesday drink too. I am determined to have ONE vodka and diet coke, and then stick to the diet coke.

- I kinda did ok! 2 glasses of wine, then diet cokes. I was gonna do the vodka, however I didn't get the first round, and I didn't get a choice! :D

Last edited:
Day 10: 19/1/11 - EE

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Chicken
pasta
passata
onions

Special K choc cereal bar - 4
Muller light

Simply salmon
Leeks
Swirl philly light - 3
Carrots
parsnips
SW wedges
tsp olive oil - 2

Last edited:
Day 11: 20/1/11 - EE

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Apple

Pasta
Passata
Chicken
Spinach
Spring onions

Couldn't be bothered, so had SW roast potatoes and baked beans. Pathetic!

Last edited:
Well, 1.5lb put on this week. Proper gutted. It's the largest gain I've had since the start. But, it's no real surprise. Feeling a bit poorly today, I possibly ate too much fruit last night. But, my gain has kinda spurred me on to get back on board as much as possible. Having difficulty combining my diet with the OH. He has problems gaining weight. So, when I would have chicken noodle soup and chilli chicken, he would have beef fried rice, chilli beef, S&S chicken balls, punnet cherries, 2 fresh cream meringues and a cookie. That is after a lunch of sausages, bacon, eggs, beans, toast, black pudding, oatcake, twirl and crisps......

But, my money worries have started to go, so that helps me make more sensible choices! When I'm a little skint, I tend to choose the cheapest thing from a menu, rather than the healthiest.

Lets see how I do :)

Day 12: 21/1/11 - Greeeen

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Pasta
passata
spring onions
seasoning
(can you tell I'm not in the mood!)

4 stolen Cadbury's Roses - 9 (babysitting.......they were just calling me!)

WM pitta bread - HE
1/2 fat cheese - HE

Looks like I'm heading for a *can't be bothered* phase.

Day 13: 22/1/11 - Red

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

2x eat smart sausages - 1
trimmed bacon
baked beans - HE
Onion gravy - 1
Parsnips
Leeks
Dairylea light triangle - 1/2 HE

Probably takeaway for the evening, I'll update later, hopefully with a fairly good choice!

Ended up having an apple muller rice, and strawberries - 10.5

Last edited:
Day 14: 23//11 - EE

Muller light

Eat Smart lasagne - 7.5

Chicken Chow mein - 8

Strawberries

Last edited:
Day 15: 24/1/11 - Greeeen

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

SW chips
Baked beans
Tomato sauce - 1

Apple
Grapes
Muller light
WM pitta - HE
1/2 fat cheese - HE

Leeks
Dairylea triangle light - 1.5
Butternut squash
Roast potatoes
Carrots

Gonna try again this week at being well behaved. Expecting another gain tomorrow :( *sob*

Last edited:
Hi hun,

Sounds like you've really been struggling. I know I for one really need to be in the zone to stick to plan... so you need to ask yourself whether you are in the zone and if not don't stress about it!
This shouldn't be a struggle... and you need to want it to do it if that makes sense!

How was your weekend - were you working all weekend?x

Hey. Yes, my usual working weekend. Spent it at the OH house, but he is super poorly at the min, so I'm at home feeling pretty useless. I am in the zone, it's when I'm away from home that the problems start. But I'm mentally getting my head round it. That is, until I move house in two weeks. Then I'll be a nightmare again :)

Massive congrats on your news. Strange how things happen, eh? I've started back on zee pill, so expecting weight loss to be even tougher now :(

I never found going on and coming off the pill had an effect on my losses, but I know it can do... I'm just hoping my half off half on last couple of weeks is initial water retention... not just me being a fat piggy!
I know what you mean about changing routine, it really does make things so much harder - but planning and preparation is key! Maybe get a load of low syn treats in ready for the move... might stop you going over the edge.
** She says after eating a big Greggs cookie instead of the healthy pasta made for lunch **

I have cupboards, freezer and fridge full of sensible low syn stuff. But it's when I'm away from them :( But I'm slowly getting my head around it, and have started taking stuff to the OH house to snack on, like Muller lights and fruit. And I'm teaching myself how to choose sensibly again from takeaway menus. Doesn't help when you have someone telling you that you are 'perfect' and don't need to lose weight. The same person who has trouble GAINING weight! *sigh*

Onwards and downwards (once again....) :D

Day 16: 25/1/11 - Greeeeen

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Apple
Muller light

Pasta pack
Chicken - HE
Spring onions

Grapes
Glass wine - 8
Then diet cokes for me, I'm driving - great excuse!

Last edited:
Back