Tinytootz food diary

Well, that was a fun few days of total chaos! I still don't totally know what day it is, or who I am, but it was fun :) So......best start again I guess.

However, I have somehow managed to lose 1.5lbs. No idea how. But it's ok by me!

Starting again tomorrow. Eating healthy today, but cannot really be bothered to type it all down

Ha, I lied! That tomorrow never came, but tomorrow tomorrow does! Not gonna weigh in this week, I cannot bear it.

Life is chaos. Spending time with the new other half over Christmas was great, but I can't help but think my feelings are going so fast. We both are proper smitten, and it's been so fast! I've hardly been at home for weeks, one day here, another day there. Not been eating properly, often skipping two meals a day, then pigging it the next. Its made me feel like crap. So I have to do something about it tomorrow, as I'm not enjoying the crappy feeling! I'm also moving home in a matter of weeks, which is stressing me out to the maximum level possible! Infact, I am just a big walking ball of stress at the min. Wish I could put it down to hormones, but I would be telling fibs! So if I can try and control my diet, and my routine to a certain degree, there would be less tears and more smiles!

So I ate crap today. Why? Because I wanted to! Leftover pizza, leftover donner meat (yes, minging I know), cashew nuts and pasta.

But we're back on track tomorrow, and back keeping a proper diary too.

Welcome back hun.
Sounds like you had a nice time over Christmas - but you're right if you get yourself into a proper routine at least you'll feel slightly in control!

Ahh it's nice to hear you're both smitten, but this often spells danger for diets - so here's the kick up the bum you need...:asskick:
Get back on the wagon missy! I managed it yesterday, after having a month off!! So I'm sure you can get back on it today (with everyone's help of course!)

Ha, cheers missy. Yup, kick up the bum needed, but I do feel motivated to get on with it. And as for diets and other halfs, well, yeah. Hes 6'2" and eats like a horse, and weighs less than me - git. But I know what I'm doing, and what to choose when the takeaway menus come out, so I'm pretty optimistic.

Good luck hun! As long as you know what you want, then you will achieve it.
It is annoying that boys often don't have to worry about their weight, which is obviously why they're unintentionally unsupportive in the sweetest way e.g. "if you're tired we'll have a takeaway", "I thought I'd treat you to a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates"

Day 1: 4/1/11 - Greeeen

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE
Crumpet - 3
Scraping low fat marg - 1.5

Pasta
spinach
passata
low fat philly - HE

SW chips
parsnips
carrots
baked beans

No alcohol, diet coke instead for me! But I did eat some sweeties, about 10 pringles and a shortbread biscuit - naughty!

Last edited:
Day 2: 5/1/11 - Green

Weetabix - HE
milk - HE

Muller light
Leek pasta pack - 1
WM pitta bread - HE

shortbread biscuit (naughty!) - 5

Leeks
Low fat marg - 2
Dairylea light triangle - 1/2 HE
Roast carrots
Roast parsnips
SW chips
baked beans
Roast onions

Last edited:
Well done on resisting the booze, although I'm not sure pringles and a shortbread biscuit is a good replacement :D!

Mmm your dinner looks yum - I love roast parsnips at the mo - but I don't think they'd go with my chinese stir fry tonight!

No. Sadly, pringles and shortbread are not the best replacement!

Time of the month at the min, nightmare! Means I'm craving pretty much everything I shouldn't. Thankfully, the rest of the pringles are in my car, which is parked elsewhere, and it's raining! Else, they would have been gobbled.

I like roast veg. Working 5pm-midnight, which means I can't really cook properly, so whacking veg on a roasting tin with frylight is easy and tasty.

How have you been doing hun? Hope you've managed to get back on track x

Hey. No, not exactly. A weekend of mayhem hasn't helped! Out Friday night, drunk was not the word. I passed out on the stairs, and am covered in bruises, and very ashamed of myself :eek:

Friday = pre hangover day. Chicken and chorizo pasta - that was it!
Saturday = hangover day. Bacon sandwich, 4 onion bhajis, apple juice - great
Sunday = hangover day. Roast turkey dinner, cherries, sugarfree jelly, chips from chippy, apple juice - smashing

Very bad behaviour. And have made a decision not to do it again. It is very dangerous, and could have easily ended very badly for me, dead in a ditch or something. Sometimes, I need a good fright to stop me from doing silly things. But at least the food wasn't toooooo bad.....she says!

But, as of today, 10th January, I'm back on plan. The mayhem has to stop, and reality has to kick in.

Day 1 (again): 10/1/11 - Red

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

3 trimmed bacon rashers
WM pitta bread - HE

Simply salmon
Carrots
Leeks
Butternut squash
dairylea light triangle - 1/2 HE
Small amount low fat spread - 2

Muller Light

Low syns, trying to make up for the bad behaviour of late :(

Last edited:
I'm going to be keeping my eye on you making sure you do stick to plan!!

Oh I HATE being that drunk - it really does give you a wake up call doesn't it. I remember sometime last year I got really drunk and the next day in the shower I noticed I had a huge blotchy rash on my arm. Only thing it could have been is my body's reaction to the drink - eek! I've definately become better at knowing when to stop now, and making sure I eat before drinking.
I can see your mistake was probably only having that pasta on Friday hee hee !
Hope no embarassing stories come back to haunt you...

Day looks pretty good except... parsnips are not free on red - they're one of those green-only veggies (think potatoes, sweetcorn, peas etc). I think they can be used as a HEXB though...

Good luck on day 1!! x

Yup, never again! I have a hole in my knee (for real), my other knee is black, a bruise on the back and side of my head, top of my arms where I've been manhandled and a bruise on my hip - not clever. Was out with the other half and his mates, who aren't exactly my type of people. It did cross my mind that my drink may have been spiked, as I have never been that bad before. And I did have my drink spiked in the same club once, but that was yonks ago. Thankfully, OH doesn't remember much, and hopefully I won't see his friends for a long time. Apparently, OH got kicked out as some guy punched him over me, or something. No idea. But his mates are trying to claim that I was 'all over' every bloke in there. Which is VERY VERY unlike me. So either I don't know myself, or some people are exaggerating somewhat!

I'll scrap the parsnips me thinks, and perhaps have more carrots!

Oh no it sounds like it wasn't a great night. What were his mates like around you before - are they normally quite *****y?
I'm sure you weren't like that if you're not normally. What a nightmare! A bit of January detox for you me thinks!
How's your OH - is he ok with you afterwards?x

Aye he was ok I think. I've said I don't want to talk about it really, as neither of us can remember a lot, and I don't want to know what I was like, as it wasn't me. His mates seemed ok, but none of them are faithful to their girlfriends, so to them, it was probably normal! Yeah, not just a Jan detox, I vow not to do it again. Unless I am with my friends, in my comfortable places, not out of town with what are basically strangers.

Sorry you're feeling unmotivated. I was made redundant last year, and it was proper crappy. But there is always light at the end of every tunnel.

Day 2: 11/1/11 - EE

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Mince beef bolog stuff (lean beef, tomatoes, tbsp puree, passata, herbs, garlic, 2 onions) - 1
Potato wedges (frozen variety, not seasoned, just plain) - no idea....
Leeks
Small amount low fat marg - 2

1/2 bottle wine - ooops - 16ish

Not sure about tea yet. Out till 9pm, so will be a late one. Aim for most of it to be veg, though!
Also out for my usual Tuesday drink. Going to try and stick to 1-2 glasses of wine, then diet coke. I don't see why I should cut out alcohol all together, but must practise moderation. Plus I'm working at 9pm..

Last edited:
Day 3: 12/1/11 - Green

Headed away for a few days. OH lives in a different town, so I'm gonna stay there tonight, he is staying with me Thursday night, and then I'm there Friday! Means that dieting is a bit of a 'mare when not in your own house. So I'm gonna try and prepare :)

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

WM Pitta - HE
1/2 fat chedder cheese - HE

Pasta
spinach
passata

Headed out at about 4pm to his, so gonna eat that before I leave, and I intend on going and buying some fruit for tomorrow.

Good luck! Are you doing anything nice or just cosy nights in?

Back