Tinytootz rant-and-involve-some-food diary

Day 13: 10/3/11

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Muller light
Apple

Pasta
1/3 WW pasta sauce Mozzarella jar - 2

Not sure about tea yet, I'm fed up of cooking (already!) so we shall see :)

Day 14: 11/3/11

Curly Wurly - 5.5

Taybarns!!!!

Salad
Beans
Skinless chicken
Small amount of chips - 3
Batterless fish
Chicken skewers (peppers, onions, chicken)
Chicken fajita mix - 5?
Fruit salad

Busy day moving stuff. Started at 10am, finished at 10pm!

Day 15: 12/3/11

Cheerios - 5
Milk - HE

Jacket potato SW wedges
Carrots
Leeks

Youngs haddock in batter - 11 (eeeep)
SW chips
beans

Apple
Muller light

Day 16: 13/3/11 - EE

Cheerios - 5
Milk - HE

2x WM bread - HE
Cheese - 4
chicken

Roast pork
SW Wedges
Parsnips
Sausage - 5

Last edited:
Day 17: 14/3/11 - EE

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Mug shot
Apple
Cadbury's light mousse - 3

Muller light

Home made cottage pie
Carrots
Leeks

Sugar free jelly
Mixed fruit

There will be some syns somewhere, not sure where yet!

Intend to start my 30 day shred today, but it depends if I can work the DVD player, and when the man comes to fit the phone line!

Not that optimistic for a loss tomorrow, been really bloated this week, mainly due to my period lasting for the best part of 2 darn weeks!

Last edited:
I've tried to be more organised this week with meals. Having someone to cook for has its advantages as it means I eat properly, but its disadvantages, as I'm cooking every day, and they ain't always so healthy! So I try to keep my breakfast and lunch free, so any syns can be used at tea time :)

Monday - Home made cottage pie with veg
Tuesday - Takeaway with the girls, so hopefully chinese, which means chow mein! Mmmm
Wednesday - Chicken breast burgers on WM baps with large salad and waffles (they are taking up room in the darn freezer!)
Thursday - Chicken or sausage pasta bake, the SW way!
Friday - Chicken Fajitas with salad and SW wedges. Only syn should be the wraps, rest is home made

Last edited:
0.5lb on. Bit bummed out, but I guess all I can do is keep on going, and trying harder! No lady week this time round, which always makes me munch, especially when it lasts for 2 weeks!

Day 18: 15/3/11

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Leftover SW cottage pie - Mmmmmmmmm
Muller light
Apple

WM bread roll - 6
SW chips
Large salad
Birdseye Reggae burger - 4
Small amount light mayo - 2

Not out tonight, bit gutted, but it saves using syns on wine and chinese.

Last edited:
Day 19: 16/3/11 - Green

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Mug shot
Apple
Sugar free jelly and fruit

Pasta bake (tomatoes, onions, pasta, chicken)
Cheese on top - HE

Day 20: 17/3/11

Cheerios - 5
Milk - HE

Leftover pasta bake - HE

Bowl of Cheerios!

Had a REALLY bad day, like really bad. Couldn't be bothered to eat, and ended up crying myself to sleep. Darn it!

Last edited:
Day 21: 18/3/11

Skipped breakfast

4 McDonalds chicken nuggets - 6
Small McDonalds fries - 8.5

2 potato waffles - 7
Chicken lattice - 8 (have checked before)
Baked beans

Busy day moving VERY heavy furniture, hence the *can't be bothered* menu!

Day 22: 19/3/11

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Pasta salad with chicken and bacon - 3 for the mayo
Muller light

The back yard was filled with water, which turned out to be dog muck which some nice person has been shoving down the drain in bags - nice. So needless to say, I wasn't about to cook in the kitchen as it stank!

Chicken fillet burger - probably loads. Lets face it, I blew it!
Small fries - 8

Day 23: 20/3/11

Aimed to get back towards plan today, as I have a AWFUL weekend, emotionally, mentally, and food wise!

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Leftover WW lasagne - 3 for mozzarella
Cadburys light chocolate mousse - 3

Roast chicken
Roast potatoes, parsnips, onions and carrots
Small amount gravy - 3

OK, so a pretty poor attempt to get back on plan. Finding it so hard emotionally at the min, but I'm gonna try so hard this week. Food plan about to be done :D

Day 24: 21/3/11

Sad day today. Had to ring Birdline to come and get the Cockatoo as it just isn't working out. No matter how long I let him out for, as soon as he goes back in he screams. And if I don't let him out, he starts to eat himself again, which isn't fair on him, or me for that matter! Talk about guilt trip. Hopefully someone can get him today, as his screaming leaves me in tears most days, as I don't do well with noise.

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

SW chips
Baked beans
Apple

Chicken Fajitas (chicken, peppers, onions, seasoning) - 3?
Home made salsa
Tortilla wraps x3 - 21
SW wedges

This might alter, depending how upset I get, and how much I can't be bothered later!

* just had the call, he will be collected this afternoom. I can't stop crying, I feel like I've failed the poor bugger. I know he will be happier, but it hurts. Wish I wasn't so damn soft!

Last edited:
2 pounds on this week. Proper gutted. So much so, I refuse to update my ticker to show it. I know where it went wrong....McDonalds, takeaway, and several chocolate bars in an attempt to cheer myself up. So I'm gonna try and get back on track with it. Already done one hours worth of heavy housework (hoovering, moving furniture, scrubbing), and I'm gonna at least watch the 30 day shred, even if I don't start it today. Bit bummed out, its my biggest gain to date. Oh well.

Day 25: 22/3/11

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Timeout (single finger, 80 something calories) - 4
Muller light
Apple

SW chips
Parsnips
Carrots
Leeks
Small amount of philly light - 3

Bless. I went out to see a friend, and when I got back I had tea waiting for me :)

Pasta bake (Homepride, 1/4 jar) - 7
SW wedges
Salad

Last edited:
Day 26: 23/3/11 - EE

Cheerios - 5
Milk - HE

Apple
Pear
Pasta pack

WM roll - HE
Birdseye reggae chicken burger - 4
Large salad (lettuce, spring onions, gerkins, cucumber, beetroot)
Sw jacket wedges (sooooo tasty)

Timeout single - 4

Doing some more shifting of furniture today, and will check out 30 day shred. Yesterday ran away with me, with housework, picking a friend up from work and what not. Excuses excuses ;)

Last edited:
Day 27: 24/3/11

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

SW wedges
Leeks
Parsnips
Carrots

Apple
Grapes
Fridge raiders - 2.5
Muller Light

2x Eat Smart sausages - 1
Trimmed bacon
Baked beans
Tinned tomatoes
1x hash brown - 2
1x WM toast slice - 3

Not many super free in the evening, but I hope my lunch makes up for it, being 3/4 super free!

*did my first day of the shred! It wasn't as bad as I thought, which suggests to me I was doing it wrong. We shall see next time I do it. But it did spur me on *not* to eat a Timeout, and opt for an apple, grapes and a diet coke instead. Good me :)

But I did have a good squeeze and grab of my stomach earlier. It's definately larger than it was in December time, but I know I can do it again, and it seems like my head is finally in the right place. For example, I was gonna have black pudding tonight. At 3 syns a slice, I had a little chat with myself and thought "do you actually want it? If it wasn't there, would you crave it?" And the answer was no! Hash browns on the other hand.....I would be proper miffed if I skipped them!

Last edited:
Day 28: 25/3/11

Busy day again, the usual moving of stuff! Chances are it will be:

Skipped breakfast

apple

Skipped lunch

KFC. Bad, bad Amanda. But it was one of the worst days I have had in a long time, took all my energy not to cry and run away :(

Last edited:
Day 29: 26/3/11

Cheerios - 5
Milk - HE

Ham sandwich (HE WM roll)

Apple

Pork steak, fat trimmed off
SW fried rice
2 Spring rolls - 12 (might only eat one)

Last edited:
Day 30: 27/3/11

Weetabix - HE
Milk - HE

Jacket potato wedges
Baked beans
Sliced peppers
Sliced onion

Apple

Roast chicken
SW roast potatoes
SW roast parsnip
Carrots
Leeks
Fine beans
Small amount of stuffing - 3
Teeny bit of gravy - 3

(ran out of lean mince, so the cottage pie idea was a no go!)

Strawberries
Grapes

-----------------

Done day 2 of the shred. Not feeling all that great though. Feeling kinda fat and a bit crap, as I've gained weight since Christmas, which makes me feel like a failure :( I've got a partner who loves me the way I am, but I don't love me. And I don't want to end up like I was pre SW - not letting my ex touch me as I felt fat and wobbly and ugly. I think Fridays KFC has scuppered my chances of a loss. Damn. Well, all I can say is my head is finally in the right place, got my head around having syn free breakfasts and lunches, and saving syns for the evening, or for a change of cereal. So even if I don't lose this week, I must not loose all hope and eat pringles. Damn you tasty pringles!

Last edited:
Back