Tinytootz's fresh start diary

6/3/12 - greeeeeen

Bran flakes and milk - HE & HE

Apple

Leftover potatoes from last night (2 for the chorizo pieces)

Pasta with chicken (2.5), onion, carrot, cherry tomatoes, chorizo 20g (3) and passata

Didn't end up with stew, as OH got in a strop over dumplings of all things, and I'd had enough! And I had to make it a green day (but forgot the other HE)

2x WM bread with a scraping of jam, a lemon drizzle slice, and an Options - HE & 7.5

Only drank diet coke when out :)

20 mins on the exercise bike

Last edited:
7/3/12

Shreddies and milk - HE & HE

SW wedges with home made stew (beef, leeks, carrots, onions, passata, oxo, herbs) and baked beans
Lemon drizzle cake (nearly allll gone) - 3.5

Tea is chinese!
Steak in oyster and spring onion - 3 for sauce
Fried rice - eggs, onions, peppers, seasoning, soy sauce

Trifle effort - sugar free jelly, grapes, strawberries, blueberries on top, 3 sponge fingers, squirty cream - 4.5

20 mins on the exercise bike

Last edited:
8/3/12

Decided on a treat day. Perhaps foolish, but hey ho

Strawberries

Sausage, bacon rasher, beans, poached egg, hash brown and slice WM toast - HE & 8?

Hot cross bun - ??

Dairylea dunka - 5
Lemon drizzle slice (LAST ONE!) - 3.5

1x SF chicken
1x small fries
4 strips doner meat
salad.

Last edited:
Back on track :)

9/3/12

WM cheese and bean toastie - HE & HE

Pasta pack

Chicken tikka kebab (minus pitta), salad, 15 chips and 2 slices donner meat.

Not sure on syns for the evening, but I had 15 spare, so least I didn't go over!

Last edited:
Hi Hun,

How are you doing? Well done on the loss!
How are the wedding plans going? xx

Hey there!

I'm doing ok thanks, currently waiting nervously by the phone for replies regarding a job interview. I didn't tell OH about it, and I'm worried what he will say as it would mean me working Fridays, and currently we both have Fridays off every week to see his daughter (apart from today, he has been called in).

Wedding has kinda gone on hold. Mainly due to us having AGES till it takes place, so no need to rush. Venue, church and photographer booked. Currently still getting bits and pieces for it, but not gonna book much else for a bit. Should start looking at frocks soon.

How's things with you three? x

When's it planned for again?

I'd definitely save some of the planning - or you'll have nothing to do closer to the time! Will you get your dress from a boutique or off the shelf from a shop? Mine was a bargain from debenhams, only paid £140 In the sale! Just had to have the back adjusted which didn't cost much.

Good look with the job, is it working from home again? How did the interview go?

We're great, it was my birthday tuesday and hubby got me a lovely iPad2 so I've been busy playing with that!
Bella's doing great, we're weaning her now so enjoying cooking lots of fruit and veg purees for her. Just can't believe how fast time goes. My maternity leave ends in a couple of months when I'm officially made redundant so I'll have to decide what to do then!

Oooh, scary and exciting times ahead then!

I got the job. Its a clerical assistant, so something totally new. I am totally bricking it. OH took a bit of convincing about it, as I know he worries about how he is going to get to/from work, as he has to rely on buses, and they aren't the most reliable source of transport. But I have settled his worries about that. He also wasn't that happy about me having to work Fridays, but we have settled that one too. On Fridays he either gets an amazing lie in, then pootles round the house doing jobs, or he picks up any work going at his place. And we will both now have Sundays off.
It's only temp for 3 months for the time being, but may be extended if they managed to perk up business via their redesigned website. But even temp is ok by me for the time being. I'll still be doing my job from home, as I am not foolish enough to get rid of them!
But me earning more money makes thinking about the future a lot easier for me. Plus its an amazing confidence boost - someone taking me on purely on my GCSE's and the fact he liked me, as I have no experience in the field.

As for wedding frocks, I have no idea! I am intending on trying some on in a boutique, then seeing what style suits me best, and finding it elsewhere for cheaper, hopefully! Seen lots on the internet for good prices, so shall take it from there. It's booked for 8th June 2013

Hope you had a good birthday, not long till little one has a birthday now

10/3/12

Grapes

I'm thinking pasta, onions, 20g chorizo (2), chicken, passata

Cream cracker with scraping of philly choc - 2.5

Cottage pie (mince, onions, carrots, peas, oxo, herbs, passata, trimmed bacon, mashed potatoes, wholegrain mustard - 0.5)
Baked beans

Scoop Ben & Jerrys pecan - 5?

Last edited:
Best get thinking up lunch ideas I suppose, seeing as I won't be in!

Thinking alternating between using HE's for breakfast, then having salad boxes and mug shots for lunch, and having fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, then a sandwich and mug shot for lunch. So I'll be making potato salad to go with the salad boxes, and fetching cold lean meats for sandwiches and salad boxes. Will also have to take some low syn snacks too I guess, like Wotsits, WW biscuits/cakes, and some fruit too. I just hope this job doesn't muck up my positive SW attitude too much! Good thing is, there are no shops or takeaways near by, so I can't even be remotely tempted!
So tomorrow must go buy some sandwich boxes (the plastic boxes I have are way too big for fruit etc, but perfect for sandwiches and salads), and some cold meats and pitta. Got WM bread in the freezer, but a pitta might also be good too.

Kinda excited about it all. But also pretty terrified! But once I know what I am doing, I know I'll be fine. It's never fun being the new girl, constantly asking questions and the like.

Congratulations! How exciting for you. Find out if they have a microwave there - you can just have leftovers then

I think they do have a microwave, but I'd rather have something that doesn't stink the place out, like pasta packs and reheated cottage pie :)

I'll see how I go on x

12/3/12 - red

Skipped breakfast as I was running late, we had no milk in, and had nothing suitable without using syns on what should have been HE's.

Nut/seed bar type effort - 5 (what a waste!!)
WM bread with lettuce, chicken, gherkins, small amount low fat mayo, 20g Babybell - HE & HE & 1 syn
Muller light

Chicken and onions
WM pitta - HE
lettuce, gherkins, cucumber, low fat coleslaw (level tbsp - 1.5?), carrots
Few chips - erk!

Last edited:
13/3/12

Cereal and milk - HE & HE

Fruit box - grapes, apple, blueberries for 10:30am break :)
Salad box - lettuce, spring onions, carrots, 2 cherry toms, cucumber, chicken, low fat coleslaw - 2, dressing - 2
Mug shot for 3pm break, or muller :)

Not sure on tea yet, but Mmmmm looking forward to lunch!

Bacon and egg sandwiches :)

Last edited:
14/3/12

Redcurrants and blueberries

2x WM with chicken, lettuce, gherkins, squeeze ex low fat mayo (2), 20g babybell - HE & HE

Muller light

Stew (beef, leeks, onions, carrots, oxo) and mashed potato

15/3/12

Lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms, gherkins, chicken pieces, low fat coleslaw - 2

Apple

Not sure on tea yet, but probably something naughty.

Food wise, doing ok at the moment. I know there are extra syns in there somewhere, but I am having trouble remembering!

16/3/12

Muller light

2x WM bread with lean ham, lettuce and ex light mayo - 1
French fries - 4

Chicken tikka kebab with lettuce - 4 for the 1/2 pitta

I have completely lost track!

For breakfast I have cereal
For lunch I have either salad, coleslaw and chicken, or WM ham salad sandwich, muller light and fruit
For tea I have whatever! So far its been roast dinner, bacon and egg sandwiches, chicken kebab........

So basically, I eat my syns in the evening! Most I have during the day is 5, if I have had a dairylea dunka or something.

Back