Tinytootz's fresh start diary

18/2/12

Bran flakes and milk - HE & HE

Apple and grapes
Celebration - 2

Pasta with passata, spinach, onions and chicken pieces

We got FOUR more kievs this week! And they are dated today :grumble:
Tea is:

Chicken kiev with baked potato and beans.

Last edited:
Tomorrow (19/2/12) we are at ANOTHER wedding fayre! So not sure on breakfast or lunch yet, but tea will be at the parents - roast lamb dinner I think (and hope!).

Sausage, bacon and egg bap

Snack a Jacks - 4.5
Small cookie - 7?

Roast chicken, jacket potato, parsnips.

Food wise today wasn't great. But compared to what OH ate, it could have been much worse!

Last edited:
20/2/12

*change of plans due to me over-doing it on the cleaning!*

Pasta pack
Apple
Celebration - 2

Steak, SW fried onions, SW wedges and some bread.

Today I am going to attempt to clean the house, BIG style! Starting with downstairs today, so that's dusting, scrubbing and wiping 5 rooms, then cleaning the wooden floors as they are GRIM after all the snow and what-not that we've had. Its gonna take me a good few hours as it includes the kitchen!

*4.5 hours in total, and I even cleaned the oven and fridge! Took about 3 hours just to do the kitchen area!

Last edited:
Suffered for the bread last night, so must chip it in the bin today.

WM pitta with leftover steak and cheese - HE & HE

Pasta with passata, onions, spinach and chicken pieces

Dunno what tea is yet!

22/2/12

Shreddies and milk - HE & HE

Pasta with homemade sauce and chicken pieces

Dairylea dunka - 5.5

Chicken breasts with croquette potatoes and beans - 5

Options - 2

Last edited:
23/2/12

No takeaway today :)

Fritatta (trimmed bacon, spring onions, potato, eggs) and baked beans

Apple and grapes

Tea is going to be burger (8 syns) on WM roll (6 syns), with salad (lettuce, spring onions, gherkins) and jacket wedges. So the rest of the day needs to work around that :)

Shame I can't make it red or green for the extra HE's, but oh well!

Last edited:
25/2/12

Pasta pack

Maggi chicken bag with peppers, onions, carrots and savoury rice - 2.5 for the bag

Last edited:
26/2/12

2x WW sausages - 1, trimmed bacon, SW fried eggs, tinned toms and 2x WM bread - HE

1x fried chicken piece, few chips and salad

Last edited:
27/2/12

Sw wedges and chicken pieces
Apple

Spaghetti bolognese (ex lean mince, onions, grated carrot, passata, herbs)
Garlic bread - 10

And STILL not had chocolate OR alcohol - man, its been kinda tough though, we have a big bowl of Celebrations on the table, and lots of Crunchies/Twirls et al! Oh, and a box of Thorntons by the bed upstairs........

Last edited:
28/2/12

Got awfully fed up with things yesterday and turned to food :( I expected to come home to a naughty meal, and bless, he had made me something relatively healthy, so then I felt really guilty!

29/2/12

Day 8 of no chocolate or alcohol, man, it sucks!

Shreddies and milk - HE & HE

Apple
Muller light

Pasta pack
French Fries - 4

Gammon steak with SW jacket wedges, leeks (2 syns for small amount low fat marg), carrots, peas and poached egg.

Options - 3

Also done 25 mins on the exercise bike so far.

Last edited:
1/3/12

WM pitta with cheese - HE & HE +2 syns (bit too much cheese!)

Apple and strawberries
Muller light

Seeing a friend at 1pm, so chances are I'll skip lunch, or get some super noodles when I get in. Or I could even make it EE as I've had 3 superfree already.

*soooo chuffed with myself. So determined to make it a red day (for the HE pitta later), I made myself a chicken and leek fritatta when I got in :D

Grilled chicken kebab with lettuce, de-skinned chicken drumstick and about 10 stolen chips - HE and something....

Last edited:
2/3/12

Jacket potato with cheese and beans

Apple

McDonalds reg fries (didn't eat them all) - 8.5
McDonalds chicken wrap (even asked for extra salad) - can't get a reliable answer, so I'm saying 7 for the wrap, 8 for the 2 chicken selects - 15
Tesco lemon drizzle slice - 3.5

I went over my syns, (27) but I felt so in control that I really didn't mind.

Did about an hours walking.

3/3/12

Slice WM with jam whilst I was rushing to do the jobs before work - 4

WM cheese toastie with gherkins and herbs - HE & HE

Grapes

Jacket wedges with leeks and parsnips - 3 (small amount low fat marg and small amount sweet chilli sauce)

Muller light cherry underlayer thingy - 1.5 :( synned AFTER I ate it

WW sausages - 1, in a casserole (onions, trimmed bacon, tinned toms, herbs, grated carrot, oxo)
Mashed potato
Baked beans

Not having a big oven is proving a pain in the bum!

Might take an Options to bed with me :) - 3
Lemon drizzle slice - 3.5

So far 17 mins on the exercise bike

*1 syn over :(

Last edited:
4/3/12

Going to a bird show thing today. Last time we went I remember they did sandwiches and the like, so I might skip breakfast, and hope there is a suitable one for my HE's. Chances are we will be getting a takeout tea, so I'll take it from there. If we are eating in, then not too sure yet.

Bad day food wise. I refused to pay the prices of food at the show (£7.50 for fish and chips that you had to eat in the rain!) so we went to Wimpey. So I had a sausage bap with a slice of cheese and some fries. Then later I had a piece of lemon drizzle stuff at 3.5 syns. Was so hungry when we went to bed, and ended up in a grumpy mood as I was tired, hungry and bored!

Last edited:
5/3/12

Woken up still feeling grumpy, so gonna go back to bed soon to try and catch up on a bit of sleep and hopefully wake in a slightly better temper.

Out of milk :(

WM cheese and gherkin toastie - HE & HE

Apple
Muller light with blueberries

Low fat super noodles

No oven is proving quite tricky still! We have food in, but most of it requires at least 2 things in the oven at the same time, and the oven is teeny tiny. Hmm, will have to give it some thought. Oh, and I'm feeling proper skint at the minute, so reluctant to buy food which is more suitable.

Chicken breast wrapped in trimmed bacon, stuffed with 20g babybell (5 syns), served with SW fried potatoes with 4 cherry tomatoes, onions, chorizo (3), green chili and leftover sausage casserole sauce (tomatoes, onions, trimmed bacon, grated carrot, oxo)

Strawberries and about 25g of Ben & Jerrys - 4

20 mins on the exercise bike

Last edited:
Feeling quite full after tea, and really worried that I won't lose this week. I've opted to change my WI day to Thursday, as the days when I am most naughty (or liable to be) are Thursday and Friday. As I am no longer drinking, Tuesdays aren't as naughty as they once were.

If I haven't lost, I will try not to be bummed out, but I know I will be as I really have tried this week. I've upped my fruit and veg, upped the exercise, and still been drinking my 2-3 big glasses of water a day. I'm also trying to cut down on bread too. We have a thin cut WM loaf in, but I've made sure its in the freezer so I don't grab the odd cheeky slice with jam (again!)
Cut out chocolate and alcohol too :(

Back