tip: suppository

SlimJ

Apologies if this offends... ;)
After weeks of dreadful cramps when taking senokot or dulcolax I have resorted to trying a glycerin suppository. Same result as the oral laxatives but without the bellyache. Works for me.

Apologies if this offends... ;)
After weeks of dreadful cramps when taking senokot or dulcolax I have resorted to trying a glycerin suppository. Same result as the oral laxatives but without the bellyache. Works for me.

the cramping is awful so good for you for trying something else. Not sure it would work for me, i can't even use tampax lol!

ps I know you don't put them in the same hole ha ha

as i was writing it i thought "this isn't going to sound right" but i'd already pressed "submit"!!!!

LMAO all of you!

Seriously though it may be an option for some of the others here as I've read dreadful stories re constipation!

i don't know if you are allowed colosan on LT but bloody hell that will sort you out........no dutch backdoor action required either, you drink it.

Have had to use suppositry too a lot less problems and more effective than senna for me

Meh! whatever gets ya movin right! If needed I'd do anything lol -thankfully nothing needed yet but thanks for the tip.

These miniminers are a disgrace lol ;) ;)

well docusate isnt doing anything for me, Im seriously tempted to have a quick word with a kind nurse on the ward to give me one, Im dying here :(

lol -its awful! This diet is anything but glamorous! ;)

i find the rough end of a pineapple does the trick :D :D

seriously though, i tried suppositries before and they gave me 'butt cramp' it was going through 'the motion' so to speak, without the 'motion'!!

stick to ex lax chox squares, my naughty every 3 day treat, 1 sq.

took two once, i dont reccommend it, pineapple bum for 42 hours after!

lol

the cramping is awful so good for you for trying something else. Not sure it would work for me, i can't even use tampax lol!

ps I know you don't put them in the same hole ha ha
lol...so funny!!!

Back