Tips for a newbie?

FinallyMotivated

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and Dukan - Lost 1st2lb since I started 02/01/13 though so I think that's a pretty good start?

Anyway... I'm trying to find some tips on the less well known things for Dukan, like apparently you can freeze those Muller Light Greek Style Fat Free Youghurts and have them like ice cream? Also, what can you do to/with savoury galettes to make them more interesting?

I guess what I'm looking for overall is ways to forget I'm on a diet and have a nice nibble!

How about peeling a courguette with a potato peeler, discarding the green, keep going and put your strips of white courgette in the microwave for a minute... tagliatelle! Goes well with Dukan spag bol sauce and I can hardly tell the difference.
Or mashing celeriac and using it as "potato" topping.
Or peeling thin pieces of carrot, courguette, celeriac, any veg really, and roasting with some fry lite on a baking sheet. CRISPS!
Works on PP day too with those plastic slices of turkey or chicken ham...

oh the sky is the limit!

But the best tip anyone could give you would be to plan well in advance. Your shopping, your menus, your life... then your Dukan life will be a breeze!

Welcome onboard. I'm fairly new to all this too. Have you read 'the book'? Apparently it's a must so mine is on order.

Good luck x

Sarah love the vegy crisp idea xxx Im having that one

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and Dukan - Lost 1st2lb since I started 02/01/13 though so I think that's a pretty good start?

Anyway... I'm trying to find some tips on the less well known things for Dukan, like apparently you can freeze those Muller Light Greek Style Fat Free Youghurts and have them like ice cream? Also, what can you do to/with savoury galettes to make them more interesting?

I guess what I'm looking for overall is ways to forget I'm on a diet and have a nice nibble!

hi newbie too, must say congrates on the your weight loss, and wow i have only started 4 days ago and on attack phase and consider moving to cruise but now sure, did you loose all that in just attack phase or did you move onto cruise?

Back