Tips for refeeding please?

MissFlowers

Hi all,

I finish TFR on sunday, so Monday is my first day on re-feed. I would appriciate ANY TIPS you re-feeders/Maint people could give me?

Many thanks,

Sarah x

Hi Taylor.... Sorry havent been on for a couple of days!

I am starting refeeding TODAY!!! Arghhh im sooo excited!! Went to Asda last night and spent £100 on food and i am very proud to say that there wasnt ONE naughty thing in my trolly!!! Prior to LT it would have been the other way around!

I have got all the things i'm going to need for the next couple of weeks, veg, quorn, chicken etc etc...

So I have JUST had a caramel maint bar and UMMMMMMM!!!! After having nothing but LT for 6 weeks it was sooo nice!!! Taste really strong/sweet!!! I just nibbled it and made it last for ages!!! Feeling really full after it too!

Going to have another one at 1pm ish... then tonight im going to have a tuna salad with balsamic vinegar... really cant wait!

Will keep you posted!!!! xxx

I remember back last year when I had my first maint bar and it took me ages to chew it but it was very nice.

Well I'm back on LT tfr for a few weeks now cos I wasn't happy to finish when I did and as a result I didn't refeed properly so I started yesterday.

I will be following your refeed progress so it will give me the encouragement to refeed correctly when I need to.

Good luck this week.

Useful post about the bars (i'm too scared to try them yet, so sticking the medical shakes).....and meals....

I started refeed and was so scared too and excited at the same time!

Back