Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tips for refeeding please?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by MissFlowers, 17 March 2010 Social URL.

1. MissFlowers

MissFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all,

I finish TFR on sunday, so Monday is my first day on re-feed. I would appriciate ANY TIPS you re-feeders/Maint people could give me?

Many thanks,

Sarah x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  4. MissFlowers

MissFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Taylor.... Sorry havent been on for a couple of days!

I am starting refeeding TODAY!!! Arghhh im sooo excited!! Went to Asda last night and spent £100 on food and i am very proud to say that there wasnt ONE naughty thing in my trolly!!! Prior to LT it would have been the other way around!

I have got all the things i'm going to need for the next couple of weeks, veg, quorn, chicken etc etc...

So I have JUST had a caramel maint bar and UMMMMMMM!!!! After having nothing but LT for 6 weeks it was sooo nice!!! Taste really strong/sweet!!! I just nibbled it and made it last for ages!!! Feeling really full after it too!

Going to have another one at 1pm ish... then tonight im going to have a tuna salad with balsamic vinegar... really cant wait!

Will keep you posted!!!! xxx

5. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I remember back last year when I had my first maint bar and it took me ages to chew it but it was very nice.

Well I'm back on LT tfr for a few weeks now cos I wasn't happy to finish when I did and as a result I didn't refeed properly so I started yesterday.

I will be following your refeed progress so it will give me the encouragement to refeed correctly when I need to.

Good luck this week.

6. Minimin

Minimin Wants to Maintain Gd!!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Useful post about the bars (i'm too scared to try them yet, so sticking the medical shakes).....and meals....

I started refeed and was so scared too and excited at the same time!

7. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.