Tips For The Weekend ?

Figgy

Hi All
Anyone Got Any Good Tips To Get You Through The Weekend Without Being Naughty ?

My Tip Is Get Out And Walk

Only Consume Stuff Sitting At The Table That Way Sofa Munching Is A No No X

Strangely i tend to eat less at weekend than I do in the week. Think about food too much when i'm in work.

I also plan to go for long country with a friend tomorrow morning. I'm out at a party in the evening and I'm going to try my hardest to stay on diet coke all night, I'll pretend it's wine.

Mothering Sunday, my daughter will take me out for meal - this will have to be my day off from SW.

Im out 2nite also not drinkin as i have to drive 2moro so a good excuse to stay off the booze only thing is i dunno wot to drink i dont like fizzy stuff, j20 soft drinks so normally end up with a pint of water mmm lovely lol
Enjoy ur walk 2moro and ur diet coke lol x

I Eat For England When Im At Work Lol

Same especially in the morning. I haven't been given the nickname "the walking fruit bowl" off one of my colleagues for nothing haha

To get thru the weekend I get drunk, that way I don't remember anything I've eaten and therefore it was syn free..... And I can only remember the first few drinks so that brings syns down a bit too. (Credit to Jez for this advice! Where is Jez btw, she has the best advice!)

Seriously though, weekends are tough. I try to plan meals that are a bit more adventurous, so it's like a treat :) so might try a new recipe or something that was too long winded for weekday cooking. I usually eat a full breakfast too, WW sausages, eggs, beans etc, but I eat it nearer lunchtime, so I'm pretty full after it and not snacking all the way to dinner time. I find I can use my HEB's better at weekends, as I'm not relying on a sandwich for lunch, so I can have a toastie at night if I get hungry for something that isn't fruit!

Getting out and about is good too but if you are going out, take some alpen lights or something with you! If we go out we almost always pass a KFC or something right about lunch time - it's so hard to pass by and not go in!! I manage it, but having SW snacks on me really helps. Or fill up on the big breakfast before you head out! Sometimes we just nip into a shop like Asda and buy the prepared fruit they sell next to the sandwiches. Resist the sandwiches, or get sushi if you need something more than fruit!

Sorry turned into a bit of being out and about advice rather than weekend advice lol. I pretty much do this every weekend though :)

evilpenguin said:
To get thru the weekend I get drunk, that way I don't remember anything I've eaten and therefore it was syn free..... And I can only remember the first few drinks so that brings syns down a bit too. (Credit to Jez for this advice! Where is Jez btw, she has the best advice!)

Seriously though, weekends are tough. I try to plan meals that are a bit more adventurous, so it's like a treat :) so might try a new recipe or something that was too long winded for weekday cooking. I usually eat a full breakfast too, WW sausages, eggs, beans etc, but I eat it nearer lunchtime, so I'm pretty full after it and not snacking all the way to dinner time. I find I can use my HEB's better at weekends, as I'm not relying on a sandwich for lunch, so I can have a toastie at night if I get hungry for something that isn't fruit!

Getting out and about is good too but if you are going out, take some alpen lights or something with you! If we go out we almost always pass a KFC or something right about lunch time - it's so hard to pass by and not go in!! I manage it, but having SW snacks on me really helps. Or fill up on the big breakfast before you head out! Sometimes we just nip into a shop like Asda and buy the prepared fruit they sell next to the sandwiches. Resist the sandwiches, or get sushi if you need something more than fruit!

Sorry turned into a bit of being out and about advice rather than weekend advice lol. I pretty much do this every weekend though :)

Haha! Love It Good Advice Bout gettin drunk even though 2nite i couldnt drink as driving 2moro siooo i hit the non alco beer bet i have a hangover in the morn lol x

Back