Tips on how to wear flip flops without hurting in between toes

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I've wanted to wear flip flops/sandals that has the bit that goes between your big toe & 2nd toe.

The problem I have is that I end up with really bad blisters/bleeding between the toes.

Am I just not able to wear flip flops or have any of you got tips to help me.

Thanks

I've always wanted to wear them too, but they hurt my feet. My sis took the plunge when we were on hols once, yes they rubbed and bled, she put plasters on them and now she has tough toes skin! I've not taken the plunge yet but will probably get some Havianas at some point, unless any others are more comfy!

Who ever does party feet for shoes does something similar for flip flops with a toe piece I think I bought mine in Tescos. Also, I got some Animal ( the brand name!! not shape!!!) flip flops which are so comfy, and the toe piece is made of something softer than rubber!! not sure what!!

Bit waffley post and far to many exclamation marks!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

I have the same problem, but this year I bought the sketchers tone ups and was determined to wear them, so I wore them around the house for a week then gradually got used to them and now I live in them! Can walk miles in them, so I think its getting your feet used to them slowly

It's all down to the flip flop! I used to get really awful blisters on the insides of my toes & on the sides of my feet from a pair of plastic ones, when they broke I decided to splash out & bought some FitFlops. I have to say, I've never gotten a blister from them!

It definitely all comes down to the flip flop. For years I wanted to wear them but had always found that they hurt my feet so until recently avoided them. I took the plunge & bought a pair from M&S which cost about £15 but had a leather piece between the toe & they have never rubbed & blistered as some have done before. I then got another pair & the bit between the toes was a fabric which were also fine but I cannot wear the ones with rubber or plastic between the toes. The others I live in without complaint

Like others I find it depends on what the toe post is made of. If it's nice and soft I have no problem but if it's hard plastic I find them a total pain.

ditto to everyones comments here.

i loved my fit flops, bought them last year and the fabric snapped. well peeved.

I went through so many flip flops that really hurt my feet, then i took my sisters advice and bought a pair of reef flip flops, more expensive but so comfortable (and cheaper in the long run as i haven't had to keep buying more). I lived in them all of last summer and all the sunny days we've had so far this year. They still look as good as new and they are still so comfortable.

Hxx

Back