Tips to boost loss and offset a bad weekend?

Jennifaerie

soooooo.... I've had a fab loss of 4lbs this week and only need to lose 1.5lbs to get my 1 1/2 stone sticker and club 10.
However, my best friend is under the weather and likely to be going into hospital so she wants an almighty drinking session on saturday before she goes in!

I'v wangled going for a meal somewhere where I can have ALL free food but I owe her a good night out with lots of booze so.... what drinks would you recommend and do you have any loss boosting tips for the rest of the week so I can hopefully get my new shinys next week?

I'll maybe swap it for diet coke hmmm or I could just have long island ice teas and be good the rest of the week ;)

I know exactly how you feel... had a good week last week and got a new shiny... Bank Hol weekend coming up and booze is beckoning... my answer is going to be lots of exercise! xxx

As long as you can stay away from the post-drinkies nosh (incl peanuts and crisps), I find that a night on the gin and slimline tonic can actually HELP my weight loss.
It's weird, but there you go.
Nothing heavier than G&T (diet) though, and NO munchies.

Good luck and enjoy your night! :D

at my class tonight they was saying vodka and i diet soda is only 2.5 syns per shot, but make sure it is only 125mls.
hth
xx

I think you mean 25ml for 2.5 syns! If it was only 2.5 syns for 125ml that would be awesome! ;)

when i am having a night out i make a SW quiche for when i get home!!! its syn free and i can happy scoff it when i arrive home (at silly oclock!) and then go to bed guilt free!!! put bacon and cheese (HEA) in there too and its heaven!!!!

oh and tipple of choice is vodka diet coke - 2.5 syns per one! (single measures!) xxx

Speed soup? (I'm new to all this :))

there you go

Super Speed Soup

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
Handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 large carrots
2 parsnips
Green, red or yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes
Salt & pepper
Mixed herbs
Water (enough to cover all ingredients)

Chop all veg and put everything in pan, cover with water bring to boil and simmer until veg are soft.

Can be left chunky or blended.

Can be frozen

I had a v naughty weekend this week but I lost 1.5lbs. I am putting this down to mushy peas, butter beans and melon which I have eaten along with other foods since the weekend. I think they're all superspeed foods??

And I have a mug shot (with soy sauce in it so its nice and salty) when I get in from the pub instead of a take away!! Does the job and not too heavy on the stomach for sleeping/passing out ;)

I think I'm going to roast some skinless chicken drummers and stick them in the fridge for when I get in :) thanks for the tips girlies. I might as well enjoy it, my best mate is the only female friend I have ?(that i usually go out with) who isn't prego so I've only actually had one drink in the 9 weeks since I started SW. I'll be gone after 2 vodka and diet cokes! I'll make sure to have plenty of superfree foods about to give me a boost!

Back