Tips

swhite

I guys I'm new to all of this

I'm starting the CD on Monday and was wondering if you all had any tips for getting threw it.
Anything at all

Thanks
X

Weekend before I ate everything I wanted and said to myself I wont eat this again after :) something stodgy the night before as first day was so full and bloated especially with all the water you drink. I also took pics in a bikini to look at during my tough times :) just have a look at the pics and you instantly remember why your doing this diet :) set mini goal and treat yourself along the way too and the best tip come on here. Good luck

Here are some of my tips!

1. find a kind of bottle you like drinking from, be it a draw, a sports cap, or just a regular bottle opening, find a bottle you like to drink from and that makes it so much easier! we buy a pack of 6 1lt Eden Falls water from ASDA (£2!) and I like those bottle, I just reuse one over the course of a day and find that a much easier way of getting the water down me.

2. Experiment with your shakes, add some coffee, add a bit of cinnamon, get the mix a moose to make it into a moose with and mix it up! keeps it more interesting, there's loads of ways on here to 'cook' your packs (Although you shouldn't do it too often as it destroys some of the vits and minerals)

3. Split up packs if you need too, some people prefer having 3 (or 4) larger shakes/soups a day, others find splitting them up into 6 little ones keeps them going, this is much easier to do if you start using bars later on.

4. Tetras are lovely!

5. I agree, mini goals and treats. split it up into little chunks be it a stone or 10lbs and be happy with those, think about what you've lost not what you've still got to loose. I think a ticker is one of the best things to keep me going as I can see how far along I am!

and never forget, if you loose about a stone a month, factor in an extra month for any slips/bumps/bad weeks this is only 8 months out of your life, to spend the rest of it with the body you want! if you were to work 8 months of your life as a percent this would be a tiny one! this isn't your new way of life, you're not giving up everything for ever, just for a little while.

Best of luck with CD xx

Back