Tired and HUNGRY!

Alyce

Took my little sister to the cinema last night to see Harry Potter - yes i did cry!! :cry:

She had half a cheese pizza and chips for tea, and i was soo good and had scrambled eggs with baked beans.

Once at the cinema she bought a full fat coke and a big bag of malteasers!! (she eats like a horse and is a skinny as a twig!!! :mad: - not fair!!)

I sat there had just the one and a bottle of water - i feel soo proud that i can resist all the yummy things - LOVE POPCORN!

Didnt get home til 11.30 as the film was soo long!

This morning had two alpen bars, but i feel i'm going to have a hungry day - all i want is a healthy grill up, low fat sausages, extra lean bacon, scrambled eggs, beans, and mushrooms!! mmmmmm

I'll get back to chewing on my pen :(

lol :D

Hope your all well :) xx

Aww Huni!!! Well done on resisting temptation...that clearly was difficult for you, but you achieved it!! Try not to think about the food now, just concentrate on getting through the day.

Do you have any free snacks that you can munch on with you??

Hi ALyce

Well done for resisting last night. I was a coward and sent my daughter to the cinema with her brother - that way I didn't have to face popcorn. I just love the smell of it. The problem is you just can't have one handful because they are sooo moreish!!

I think you did brilliantly and it just shows what wonderful willpower you have. Keep going and what a brilliant weight loss you have!!

Love Rosie xx

Thanks Rosie :), Mrs V, i've got about 5 apples on my desk so i'll slowly munch my way through those :D xx

Back