Tizzy is trying ss again after 12 month!!

tizembo45

Hi to all in Cambridge diet land :whacky068: I'm getting back on the ss treadmill from tomorrow morning! Lost nearly three stone last year and was doing so well, not quite sure what went wrong?
So, gonna try to get that passion back with the diet that I had last year.
Anyone who is starting again who fancies a chat then please feel free to say hi:)
Cheers for now, Tiz;)

Hi Tizzy, wishing you best of luck with your plans - you seem to have the motivation to get going.
Hope you don't mind me asking but was there a specific reason for you gaining some weight or was it general relaxing of the 'rules'? I'm close to goal now and coming up through the plans, terrified that I am going to be falling off the wagon and having to restart myself in a year or two. I have enjoyed (kind of) doing CD and luuuuuuurve the choc mousse but would rather never have to do it hardcore again (and avoid the costs involved).
I know it's nosy but I'm trying to avoid weight creeping back on
thanks

Hi Tizzy, wishing you best of luck with your plans - you seem to have the motivation to get going.
Hope you don't mind me asking but was there a specific reason for you gaining some weight or was it general relaxing of the 'rules'? I'm close to goal now and coming up through the plans, terrified that I am going to be falling off the wagon and having to restart myself in a year or two. I have enjoyed (kind of) doing CD and luuuuuuurve the choc mousse but would rather never have to do it hardcore again (and avoid the costs involved).
I know it's nosy but I'm trying to avoid weight creeping back on
thanks

Hi, it was personal problems that messed me up:)
As long as you follow the maintence programe then there is no reason to gain back, just remember that once you have lost the weight that you won't need as many calories to maintain your weight as you did before you started, so you will need less food to stay the new weight.
Good luck and well done x

Thanks everybody for your best wishes:)
am looking forward to getting back into the CD and heading towards target like so many on here.
cheers xx

Back