tking the plunge will need your help!!!

I would take Garry anyday:D x

might b something to do with his ever growing willy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha well yeah of course although i may wait for it to grow a bit more before i make my move!! xx

Aww bless our Dave thats lovely hun xxx

Can you believe he said pathetic? lol nothing wrong with a cheeky look in the mirror is there! x

my oh is sex mad now .i cant imagine what he would b like if i had lost as much weight as you guys.
However since hearing about willy growth i may suggest he joins me on this diet.

my oh is sex mad now .i cant imagine what he would b like if i had lost as much weight as you guys.
However since hearing about willy growth i may suggest he joins me on this diet.
did you watch the programme on channel4 a couple of weeks ago you can buy cream for that and it worked a guy gained 2 inch xx

Yeah thats what i said, i was wearing a short jacket and have never done that before so wanted to check! I agree Toni about the willy growth ill have a word too i think! xx

hahaha hey you call me Lil!! And you're watching sex tv!! xx

can i ask has your sex drive increased with the diet?????? as i really hope losing some weight will bring back my libido

Lol mine has since coming off LT but my oh hasnt lol!
In all seriousness i havent seen a difference although i felt more confident about sex throughout LT totally due to liking my body again i think xxx

I was very very body conscious sex wise x

And my pmt doesnt exactly make me sexually attractive!!

Back