TMI............ only for the women!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Well CD has been my rock.. but the only bad thing for me is I did not have totm for 3 months andit arrived on Thursday its now hit me bad!!

I always get quite bad flooding.. but was awake at 4am and its been soooo bad.. It can take over my life.. I need to take my boys to football and then on to a party and dreading it as I keep needing to go to the toilet.. URGHHHH!! It can be quite embarassing at times but I cant let it take over........

Fingers x I will be ok!!!

XX

Sorry TOM caught up with you Curly......hope it resolves really soon and your day goes well. Strategic planning needed I guess to know where the nearest loo is!!!

Aww Curly, poor you. I used to get quite heavy totm so the doctor prescribed me the pill and ever since they're more light and painless. I hope it eases off for you x

i didnt have 1 for the full 1st 12 weeks then when i did i was the same, always ultra plus (the long ones) were my saviour cos i kept leaking through the bodyform ones i usually use, hope today goes ok curly xx

i didnt have 1 for the full 1st 12 weeks then when i did i was the same, always ultra plus (the long ones) were my saviour cos i kept leaking through the bodyform ones i usually use, hope today goes ok curly xx

awww its horrible isnt it hon, Yup Always ultra for me...... but I get so scared.. as it just pours out of me sorry TMI!!!!

Thanks girls at least you understand x

Ohh poor you. I used to have periods like that when I was younger so I know how you feel. Hope you manage to get through today without any problems-then perhaps you should go see your doc about them.

((((((hugs))))))) honey really feel for you as mine can be quite bad too. My cycle was really messed up on SS but now your working up the plans im sure it will sort itself out. Dont know whether you can wear tampons but I always use them with a pad just as a back up - hope this helps xxxx

Hi Curly... Ahh serious Hugs as TOTM can make you feel so Crap! xxx

After all the problems I have had recently with bleeding (and flooding) I ended up wearing two pairs of knickers and a Ultra long night towel and then a panty liner on the other... just so if I did have a "flood" then there would be that little bit extra protection so as to not leak through! Worth a go!

Hope it passes quickly for you xxx

Bain of all our lives.
Tomorrow I'm off in caravan for a week and i've just started this morning. Nightmare. Think i'll trampoline a bit and try to get rid of some of it quickly!!
Mx

Oh curly I really really really feel for you and sending you big big hugs!!!

thats exactly what happened to me when I went on my hols - I normally dont suffer at all and there I was the morning of my hols flooding everywhere with a 5hour drive ahead of me and a week of the beach and swimming pools. For 4 days it was so heavy within an hour every hour I was flooding. Oh to be a man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you manage to get through today

Love
Jess
xxx

Feel for your Curly, mine have been a bit like this lately but starting to ease off and lighten up now, phew. It won't be this way forever.

xxx

Curly have you ever considered trying a moon cup? I get really heavy periods too and this is fab.

I'm dreading this month actually as I've just came off the pill (for health reasons only) so its likely to be mega heavy! :-(

Aww, Curly, hope today wasn't as bad as you were dreading and it will pass quickly (((huge hugs)) x

Mine should be on its way any minute now and I fear I could be quite heavy this time as my mood is slowly going down hill.

I hope you are ok curly.

xxxx

Back