TMI question...sorry

LittlemissD

This one is for the ladies out there. I'm in my first week of Exante and was doing so well losing 9lbs in 3 days and then my TOTM hit. This is my first one since having my little boy 16 weeks ago, so as you can imagine its very heavy (sorry TMI) and I'm all bloated etc. Now since this started I have lost no more weight. Is this normal? How many lbs can I take into consideration due to TOTM? I just feel a bit deflated by it, as seeing the scales going down each day was such a buzz, and now they have not moved in 3 days :(

Thank you xxx

A lot of people gain weight on TOTM.
it's not actual weight gain, it's fluid retention.
Try avoiding the scales this week, it'll all even out next week

growl. totm is rubbish. i'm so moody. STAY AWAY, hahaha. but seriously, stay away from the scales, they won't be your friend this week! look forward to a huuge loss next week :D

OK ladies I'll stay away :( Its just its my first week so I was really looking forward to weighing on Friday, but I suppose I'll just keep going and then look at my weight loss after 2 weeks. Hopefully Ill get a pleasant surprise. :) xxx

thats what i did.. sort of. i'm not very good with my totm. sort of sneaks up on me. ahh well.

good luck with this week!

saying that.. because it's your first week, in two weeks time, your loss should be fantastic! just look forward to a lovely large loss!

I weigh every day and the scales quite regularly dont move for 3 days or more so I wouldnt count it for anything anyway.

My first TOTM on exante just happened as well, and I have had a lot of fluid retention, I have had to go up one belt hole on my belt!

Hiya,

It's 9 wks since my little one was born and I'm having my first p now, and is also so so heavy, never experienced nothing like it! Just wanted to sympathize with you! x

Back