TMI?....Solution to not pooing!

mhairi-lou

Ok so I hadn't been to the bathroom for a number 2 for almost a week.

I tried everything, fibresure, senakot, dulcolax and nothing was working.

I was ready to go to the docs tomorrow and ask for something stronger.

However, I used my new slendertone belt for the first time this evening and I think the vibrations have done the trick, after half an hour with the belt I was on the toilet and I am not ashamed to say it was a fab feeling to gone to the bathroom!!

So not only does it help tighten my flabby abs, it helps you use the bathroom!!!!!

Sorry for sharing!!!!

:) very ingenious

doubly satisfied LOL

Hi, does the slendertone belt work?
I had one years ago and I had such funny sensations after the session that I ended up selling it on ebay.

How are you getting on?

not altogether sure how it works but it certainly seems to feel like i have done a hundred sit ups, so that has to good right?

feels kind of strange when it is on but i am seriously lazy and couldn't cope with doing all the sit ups and now i have a cure for constipation to it is all worth all the money!!!!

I was wondering about getting one of those, but i reckon i will leave it until i reach goal - no point having a 6pack if it's covered with 10 inches of lard!!
how long have u been using it - can you see a difference?

Glad to hear it! Are you drinking enough water hun?? :)

Miel - got my weigh in on tues so will be very interesting to see what happens!!!

Hazel - I thought about waiting till i got to goal too but it says that it takes 6 to 8 weeks to make a difference so figure I am starting now so that once all the flabe is gone I will be nice and toned. Certainly can't do any harm!!!

Daisybank - I am drinking plenty of water get between 4 and 6 litres a day not sure why it happened but certainly feel better now!!

I can see how it works, it's probably stimulated your peristaltic action in your bowel. I think I need a slendertone, lol!

How much are they? My tum is going south and its revolting...

Ps. I also suffer constipation too!!!! LOL!!

lmao..i think everyone on this diet should invest in a slendertone if it does that..im trying to visualise the advert for telly now...*giggles*

diddy x

Back