Cruise PV TMI - Transit issues

specialk

Silver Member
Well hello there ladies :) (and fellas if your hiding)

On a dull note, i am having some serious transit issues, which are not being resolved with wheatbran in my daily muffins...

its bloody painfull and hard to go, and that really is difficult with only going about 2 times a week or something daft like that...

any ideas??

K xx

on a better note 4 more lbs off today :)

Hello there,

Regular veggies are a good thing and I believe you're not a veg fan, if my memory serves me well. Instead of making veg soup and freezing it because you don't fancy it, you could try eating it?!!

Otherwise, ice cold water first thing works for some. Strong coffee first thing for others. Exercise. Everyone's different. But the alternate day 1PP/1PV rhythm usually helps with "transit" issues :)

Everything gets me going! Seriously!!

But one thing that does help is butternut squash roasted. Mix it with tinned salmon with salt and pepper (makes a hash type thing) and cook it still the squash is starting to caramelise. Vinegar on top works wonders.

Should help you even if you dont like veggies as BNS isnt too strong a taste.

Seconding more veg on pv days, strong black coffee in the morning - and the occasional use of senakot tablets.

that made me chuckle, no maintainer, i am not a veggy person, i do love them but i seem to have gone off them :( ii have pv days FRI SAT and SUN now which is a big improvement from none at all which went though for 2 weeks with not a single veg...

I may have the senna as last night was really painfull, so i will have it in a few days if still no joy!

I had coffee today, which is a first for the diet at all, ive not really had tea or coffee since starting the diet as i dont like it black but with lots of milk...

I am exercising plenty with being at the gym at least 3 times a week for at least 2 hours, and also daily walking round the hospital and stuff...

It just doesnt want to depart from my body :(

K xx

You're lucky Special K, I've had the opposite problem all week this week! NO fun being me this week!

Have you tried rhubarb specialk ??

Can't suggest anything apart from rhubarb, salad leaves, strong coffee and even more water!! Oh, maybe less red meat? Personally find this helps. Sympathies, hope you feel better soon.

specialk said:
Well hello there ladies :) (and fellas if your hiding)

On a dull note, i am having some serious transit issues, which are not being resolved with wheatbran in my daily muffins...

its bloody painfull and hard to go, and that really is difficult with only going about 2 times a week or something daft like that...

any ideas??

K xx

on a better note 4 more lbs off today :)

Hi I take aloe Vera juice 25ml in morning and again in the evening! Works fantastic!! Is natural and has some nice vitamins too

I reduce eggs a tiny bit and increase oily fish intake, eg salmon parcels wrapped in foil or greaseproof, with chopped ginger, a touch of lo salt soy sauce and a few chopped spring onions on PV days. Bake at medium hot for about 20 mins. This helps in the longer term by avoiding transit probs in the future after you've used one of the other remedies. The Dukan shop sells some concentrated cubes of fig, prune etc in little jelly squares. I use something similar from my local health food shop. You only need one, I find.
Also DD advises you can have 4 prunes!!

Back