To all LL-ers!

Spanglymum

Gold Member
I find I can't keep up with all of your diaries, as there are now so many of us on here. I feel bad about that, because I know so many of you have given me support and that has made such a difference to my journey and I'm so grateful. Anyway, just wanted to say a big thank you, and also wish everyone so much success, as I can't keep up with every single thread.

I do read when I can, and it's brilliant seeing all your successes. LL really is an amazing programme!

(sorry if the above is a bit gushy! It is genuinely meant. I don't even drink anymore!!! Lol. Group huggggg!!!) :-D

Xxx

Absolutely agree too, its lovely the support is there for everyone of us, and really important as we go through this journey and find new challenges we never thought would affect us.
Thanks to everyone for participation, I often read lots of threads but don't comment. It is very useful new and old!
Jx

Hi Spangly!!!

I haven't been on here in soooooo long and amazed at all the new people that have joined! Have so many diaries to catch up on, but wanted to say a huge congrats for reaching your goal, bet you feel fab and am loving that your va va voom is back!!

xxxxx

Dont worry about mega posting, its the quality that counts. Dip in as and when you want. Executives are very busy after all lol

As long as you keep up wiht your own diary, as I am keen to see how the new job goes and the journey post lighter life. xx

Agree with you all. This is an amazing forum and i too can't keep up with all the posts. I am not rude or insensative.....just old:(
We are ALL amazing on here. Spangly? Well said above. You hit the nail on the head.
xx

Love you ladies :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I find I can't keep up with all of your diaries, as there are now so many of us on here. I feel bad about that, because I know so many of you have given me support and that has made such a difference to my journey and I'm so grateful. Anyway, just wanted to say a big thank you, and also wish everyone so much success, as I can't keep up with every single thread.

I do read when I can, and it's brilliant seeing all your successes. LL really is an amazing programme!

(sorry if the above is a bit gushy! It is genuinely meant. I don't even drink anymore!!! Lol. Group huggggg!!!) :-D

Xxx

Thanks for posting this Spangly. :):)

I feel the same, I feel guilty if I don't read and post on diaries often, but there are so many and everyone is amazing!!

I do pop in and read on my phone, but find posting long messages on a tiny key pad takes ages.

I have found the support and friendship on here invaluable and will continue to keep my diary going and post when I can.

Kisses to all xxx

Back