To all NOVEMBER JUDDDER'S

Aaleigha

soon to be mother of the bride
Here is this months roll call

we seem to have some many newbies and some who dont seem to post here at the moment
I thought I would start a thread that we cold do monthly (perhaps the 1st would be a good idea - first on posts it)

just to help us know who is about and a little about ourselves

give as much or as little information as you like

JUDDD starting weight
how long on JUDDD
current weight
goal weigh (or other goal)

three things about might you might like to know

JUDDD starting weight 13st 4lb
how long on JUDDD this is my fourth week - I took last week off
current weight I have no idea I am not weighing myself until the end of the month as I think weekly weigh ins are counter productive for me at the moment
goal weight (or other goal)
128lb or size 10 clothes AND OFF BP MEDS

three things about might you might like to know
-I am not going to be stepping on the scales until the last day of november when I want to see I have achieved my 10% loss
-I am a daily weigher and really need to stay off the scales
-I am a knitter (good grief that sounds like a real confession - like at an AA meeting)

so lets hear from all my fellow Juddder's only give as little or as much information as you want

how long on JUDDD I have been on and off for a couple of months now
goal weight (or other goal) 147 and back in size 12
three things about might you might like to know I need to get to target, I neeed to get to target, I neeeeeed to get to target!

Just started 3 days ago. DD kind of hard. Yesterday was GREAT (UP DAY), but today have a headaches all day.
Both me and Aaleigha get them on DDs, Im not sure if others do. I think it's normally as when I was on CD i had them too in the first few days. Its prob the lack of sugar and cr*p we are eating

I haven't suffered from headaches on dd's but I do get very cold on them lol. I have been on juddd since 3rd Sept and lost 16lbs on it so far :)

Back