to all the cdc's

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
hi gang

as im comin to my weight to start maintenance....i was thinkin about becoming a cdc my self. so many ppl have said they wud like to do it but they dont like strangers n weird stuff like that so i could do it and they could come to me

im only 21.is that too young??and how much do you have to pay for the goods etc?

would be really interested in all info??

thanks tina x

Hey Tina, I'm not a CDC but I think you'd be SUCH an inspiriation to anyone that came to you! You go girl! :party0011:

Your own CDC has to sponser you so have a chat with them.....No you are not too young at all.

You have done the diet and your BMI is under 28 so nothing to stop you. Give them a call today...and you could be a CDC in the New Year..

Hi,

My daughter Amy became a CDC when she was 19 and has been counselling now for 2 years. Have a chat with your CDC about this he/she will be able to tell you everything you need to know.

Linda

You'd be perfect and you could have one of those cardboard lifesize pics of yourself before up in your living room so people could look and see how truly fab you are. Well done, you're an inspiration to us, good luck with your pennies now you have all the clothes shops to choose from xx

Hey chick,

I did my CDC training last Sat and I'm only 21 so I'm sure it will be fine!

Your CDC should be able to tell you everything you need to know and the trainging outlines it even more for you.

I say go for it lady spec when you know loads of people that want to come to you all ready - thats my main aim for going into it so I can help them first and formost!

N xx

You would be such a great inspirational CDC hunni :D xxx

Back