To All The Readers (that are not posting!)

Evening All

Just thiought I'd pop along to say Hi, well done to the Lukers who are now Posters:D Lovely to have your input, I remember how terrified I was, took me ages before I even joined as a member of a forum and then weeks before I dared type a word!

Now my diary is often my lifeline, the support on here is great, it's like my social circle just increased ten-fold. I often wonder who reads my rambling diary, lots do, but comparitively few people post on it. I love it when people drop by to leave a friendly word and I'm sure all diary-keepers feel the same. Never feel you're butting in, take the plunge and you will be welcomed with open arms.

Do keep us up to date with your progress.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, cos i'm just so shy and quiet ;) :D

Kel xxx

Kel..... you know you can't get away with a quote like that with me!!! ;) :D :D

Gobby? You??? Noooooooooooooo! ;) :D :D

I'm one of the lurkers who hardly ever posts. :eek:

I'm on day 3 (and still waiting for ketosis, I think) and it's an amazing help to be able to read about everyone else's experiences.

On some sites like this you get the feeling that if you start posting you'll be butting in on the conversations of people who would rather just talk to the friends they already have :( , but I've never felt like that at minimins :) . The welcome messages are so nice when you first register, and everyone is so supportive of everyone else that I already feel like part of the family :D , even if I'm the quiet one sitting in the corner... :eek:

I think I mostly don't post because by the time I read the thread they're usually quite old, but defintely not because I don't feel 'allowed' to.

Thanks everyone for making us newbies feel so welcome!!! :D :D :D

This is so nice to read that you feel welcome and have done from the start:D

hi everyone

im afraid ive been lurking more than joining in recently

im back again, some fo you know me already, but ive been so busy lately havent had so much time to post. i do nip on here nearly everyday to see whats happening

anyway i must admit i am back on CD. ive managed to put on a stone since September and i hate it. i feel like i did back in2005 when i was huge.

im still in my size 12s but ive grown a pot belly and need to get that off again.

its hard getting back into the diet. i started on Tuesday, and ive nibbled every day. yesterday i had a babybel and some wafer thin turkey..so im already cheating....im such a bad example. i feel like im letting my own clients down by cheating. ive got to get back into it 100% again. having said that i think ive lost 5lb since Tuesday. my official weigh day is Monday next week

anyway i hope to be able to spend more time here again

you peeps are so fabulous
XXXXXXXXX

edited to say..im off to work now, so wont be back till much later
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're welcome to pm me and I will get back to you.:D

I just love minimins.com and the members are all so helpful and inspirational.

M

I know that there are quite a few of you out there in cyberspace that regularly read the posts here on Minimins but, for one reason or another, do not post.

Just wanted to say that I hope that you are able to gain as much support and inspiration that you need and that we are here for you also. Remember that if you don't feel confident posting you can still PM (private message) or email anyone on the forum - that's what we are all here for to help one another regardless of how "big" our voices are! :)

Hiya

Diva I think was great idea!

I don't want to sound like I am dissing other forums... But I went to the DH forum a long time ago and didn't feel very welcome there because there didn't seem to be anywhere that I fitted in, because I wasn't doing a VLCD...

But here at minimins - all diets are embraced! However you get to your target, it ain't easy but it is great to come here, regardless of what diet you are doing to get some much needed support.

So if there are any lurkers out there who aren't doing a VLCD - don't be afraid - everyone here is welcome! I am the only person doing the GI diet (to lose weight, quite a few maintainers) here and there are a few others also here doing food based diets. Just have a look in the various threads in slimming clubs!

Anyway go on do post - you know you want to...

Luv CC xx xx xx

Back