to all the scales obsessed posters like me!

lumpyandbumpy

Silver Member
just wanted to put this up there, i tend to weigh at home an awful lot, its always been a bad habit of mine which i find difficult to break. i had my weigh in last thursday and since then i've weighed again and think i've lost 1lb, my next weigh in is wednesday so i dont feel i'll do very well on the scales for one reason or another but anyway, to cut a long story short, this morning i was rushing to get ready for work, i'd put my clothes out the night before so by the time i washed and did hair and makeup, i chucked my top and trousers on, trousers which are getting looser by the day but still fit ok for work.

i'd worn these trousers into work last Thursday, bearing in mind it is only Tuesday now, 5 days later. As i walked from my bedroom into the bathroom, i tripped over! not realising what had happened (just thought i hadnt woken up really!) i looked down and could see my trousers had fallen down to my knees! laughing my head off at this point, standing up straight, i picked the trousers up and as i let them go at the waist, they fell straight off me again! so it would seem i've had a scary amount of inch loss since just last week alone!

so enough of my babbling, the point i'm trying to make is that inch loss is a very good measurement of how we are doing on CD as well as following the scales so whenever you are feeling low about a slow loss on the scales, just think of your measurements and try and get them done at least once a month to monitor your losses. it all contributes to your new shape so keep plodding on, even when you find you're having slow losses on the scales :) xx

wow thats so good in ur first wk i weigh myself but only when i feel fed up and hungry and see i have lost keeps me focused not to eat lol good luck with your journey xx

This is a fantastic post I've lost 10 inches off my waist and 10 inches off my hips even tho sometimes my scale losses are not so good x

i got measured yes and have lost 3inchs of my waist in the first wk so i hope it keeps up lol xx

Back