to anyone that has already done refeed-maintenance

Sorry Nicky, I think everyone is hibernating in this awful weather!!
I can't help you, but someone will later, I'm sure. xx

Sorry Nicki I am nowhere near to refeed so don't really know.

However, I think I did read somewhere that the maintenance products contain carbs so I'm guessing they may knock you out of ketosis. I'm not 100% but I'm sure someone will be on later to let you know.

Good luck. How exciting to be so close to goal now.

x

Hi there.... both me and my friend started lipotrim back in June, my friend started re-feed last week and was recommended to stick to the replacement shakes for the first 3 days of it and then change over to the maintenance ones on day 4.... she was not allowed any 'tasters' before hand but says the orange shake is her fav, and that the soup tastes quite peppery but still lovely.
hope this helps.

Hope you don't mind me asking Nicki but where do you get the samples from, your chemist or do you have to send away for them? Just wondering for when I finally refeed (hopefully in November)

x

You can free samples (3) on lipotrim.co.uk

They are only maintenance though- I went there to see if I could get free trial of LT but alas it was not meant to be! xx

Thanks Nicki and Medea, I have written the number and website in my diary ready for when I get closer to target.

x

i'm now on wk2 of refeed but have only tasted the maintainance bars for breakfast up to now. try them they really are great and a nice change from the shakes. going to try the other flavours when i get back from my hols (if i put any weight on)

Back