To do or not to do.....?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by littlemisscadbury, 28 March 2007 Social URL.

1. littlemisscadbury

littlemisscadbury Full Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I am abit unsure about exercise. I have never been a great one for doing it to say the least. But I am not sure whether I should now start - my weight loss to date has been quite slow compared to most other SS users, and feel desperate to speed things up. Is exercise the answer and if so what type/level for a complete beginner (in particular to tone tummy and bingo wings)?

Little Miss Cadbury

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hi there Little Miss Cadbury (great name !),

If you're on SS - just gentle exercise - walking, swimming that sort of thing...can do toning exercise...but definitely nothing very strenuous....cos you don't have the carbs !

I know it's easy for me to say...but try not to compare yourself with others....we're all different - and, as long as the weight's coming off, then that's all that matters !

take care.....

love

Debz
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.