• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

To fringe or not to fringe

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
Hi guys

I'm having my hair cut tomorrow & I'm considering a thick fringe. I'm a bit bored to be honest as I always just get a bob, sometimes graduated.

Attached is a picture just after I last had it cut although it's grown down & is basically a chin length bob now

Do you think I would suit a thick fringe or can someone suggest a good style for me as I'm so fed up with it.

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Kankles

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 1st9lb(13.86%)
I think a change would be nice for you. It's nice to do something different whilst on a journey to change ourselves.

If you don't feel brave enough to change the style, I think I rich/warm chocolate colour would suit you with a few caramel highlights.

-Tally-

Silver Member
I think some long layers and a thick fringe would look great on you!

Aline

Gold Member
C: 7st9lb BMI: 19.6
Fringe, I think it wouls suit you ;)

dawnwynne

S: 15st11.0lb G: 13st0lb
Looks like you have fairly thick hair like I do! A change is good perks you up! Have you considered having layers with it sort of feathering out to the sides of your face with thin whispy finge instead of a heavy one? I think that would look lovely on you and frame your face. Something like this http://short-haircuts.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/brittany-murphy-2.jpg

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Thanks everyone, I do have very thick hair that grows quickly....I think I'll speak to my hairdresser & see what he suggests. I've had a bob for the last 15 years but not had a fringe. I'm fed up with it but don't want short hair & long hair is too heavy & kind of drowns my face if you see what I mean.

I'm hoping to get to the hairdressers later depends what time H get's in from work as he'll have to look after the baby for me XXX

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I had my hair cut, i didn't go for a thick fringe but one I can brush over if it gets annoying..

Pics attached...

Attachments

who_la_hoop

Silver Member
S: 16st9.5lb C: 10st8lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 6st1.5lb(36.62%)
Very nice! :)

S: 12st9lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 2st4lb(18.08%)
I think it looks great! Really suits you x

Aline

Gold Member
C: 7st9lb BMI: 19.6
Good choice hun;)

Looks good big bear!!! :cool:

You are so lucky you can choose to fringe or not to fringe. I have to fringe - I have this monumental forehead I HAVE to keep covered up. :eek: :D