To fringe or not to fringe

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Hi guys

I'm having my hair cut tomorrow & I'm considering a thick fringe. I'm a bit bored to be honest as I always just get a bob, sometimes graduated.

Attached is a picture just after I last had it cut although it's grown down & is basically a chin length bob now

Do you think I would suit a thick fringe or can someone suggest a good style for me as I'm so fed up with it.

Thanks

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 515
I think a change would be nice for you. It's nice to do something different whilst on a journey to change ourselves.

If you don't feel brave enough to change the style, I think I rich/warm chocolate colour would suit you with a few caramel highlights.

I think some long layers and a thick fringe would look great on you!

Fringe, I think it wouls suit you ;)

Thanks everyone, I do have very thick hair that grows quickly....I think I'll speak to my hairdresser & see what he suggests. I've had a bob for the last 15 years but not had a fringe. I'm fed up with it but don't want short hair & long hair is too heavy & kind of drowns my face if you see what I mean.

I'm hoping to get to the hairdressers later depends what time H get's in from work as he'll have to look after the baby for me XXX

I had my hair cut, i didn't go for a thick fringe but one I can brush over if it gets annoying..

Pics attached...

Attachments

• Karen.jpg
    Karen.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 314
Very nice, looks great. Bet you feel terrific!

Very nice! :)

I think it looks great! Really suits you x

Good choice hun;)

Looks good big bear!!! :cool:

You are so lucky you can choose to fringe or not to fringe. I have to fringe - I have this monumental forehead I HAVE to keep covered up. :eek: :D

Lookin good! Now how about some highlights?

Back