TO HELL AND BACK....

Alcala

:( I'm guilty as charged........I'm on Day 7 SS, I went for a long swim yesterday evening and did 100 laps and when I got home I felt the urge to eat....I did:mad: .....I had a small bowl of special k:( .
I woke this morning at 4.30am with a violent tummy pain, somebody here on the forum spoke of "labour pains" last week, it was hell.....I was so sick believe:jelous::jelous: , got back to bed about 5.10am, and then the alarm went off at 6 to get up for work! :cry:

PLEASE DON'T DO IT.... IT'S REALLY NOTTTTTTT WORTH IT....THE PAIN IS SOMETHING ELSE!!!!

I have learnt my lesson, won't be going down that road again! My stomach is totally empty, can't face anything this morning.

Back to SS- Your Faithful Friend & Follower from now on:)

Oh dear, I'm so sorry that you've had this unpleasant experience!

You're right in saying that it's just not worth it to eat whilst SSing, but I have to be honest and say that I think you've been extremely unlucky with the pain - otherwise we'd never be able to get back to eating a normal diet at all.

Hope you feel better soon.
xx

Poor you!!!!

Special K is my downfall and if that happened every time I ate it I think I'd go off it pretty quick!!!

As Issy says that is pretty extreme!! but you just stick to sole source anyway...good plan me thinks!!

xx

ouch poor you
still you`re back on ss now
good luck
xx

Me too

Go I'm so pleased there's someone else !! I ate on Saturday and i've been in so much sheer agony that I thought it was my appendix. I was sick and the pain was worse than contractions, it has been the most awful thing and it has unfortunately made me wonder what in gods name I have done to my insides. My husband even called NHS Direct and they said that it sounds as though my intestines havent had enough to work on and they can no longer cope with anything in 'bulk'. They recommended indigestion remedy which eased the pain a bit but I am going to see the doctor tomorrow as i'm sure it's not right. :( I want to stay on CD but i'm terrified that i'll never be able to eat normally again without the agony

Back