Total Solution to measure or not

suzyqirnbru

As title says, I have not measured myself at all does anyone measure I feel a wee bit smaller today so was going to measure and see ;) its a scary prospect

suzyqirnbru said:
As title says, I have not measured myself at all does anyone measure I feel a wee bit smaller today so was going to measure and see ;) its a scary prospect

Yes you should definately measure yourself. Many people will tell you that it keeps you going on weeks where you don't lose as much as you expect, but find that you've dropped inches. Give it a go :) you'll be pleasantly surprised in sure

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Im not weighing myself at all.. Just measuring as I think it gives a more descriptive definition of weight loss! Well size loss! As that's what I'm more concerned over than a number!!! ;-)
def measure yourself, I have seen amazing results from my first week already! I can't wait till next Monday now!

I never did but i wish i had, would be brilliant to see where its actually coming from rather than just a general weight loss number.

I am quite disappointed with my weight loss but I measured tonight and have lost a few inches so I am quite happy with that.
Initial readings might not be so great, but you will be so happy to see they are decreasing, especially in the weeks when there is not so much poundage lost!
Good Luck!

Back