To much talkinh

Hi im on my second week at slimming world. last nights first weigh in i lots 31b and my 30 year old daughter lost a massive 81bs. i done green days but this week i wanted to do the EE . the slimming consultant. was trying to explain it to me but there was the two helpers ( the ones that weigh you and take your money) they were constantly taking and laughing out loudly with each other that the consultant was getting flusted and i could not concentrate on what she was saying. so any help you can give me for EE would be great please.

aw your poor constultant how unconsiderate!
anyhow in a nut shell ee is basically

1 a and 1b
all the red and all the green food - you can eat as much as this as you want
then 15 syns - but how this works is it is xyz (green beening 2 and red 4) you take the lowest syn from that is xyz on ee would b 2 if that makes sense.

Extra Easy
This is the new plan introduced in January 2009. The structure of the plan is the same, free foods, healthy extra's and syns.
With this plan you can indulge on foods that are free on either day. It is advised that your fill 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods.
You have 1 A choice and 1 B choice healthy extras. With syns the number stays the same between 5-15 a day, except you take the lower value, if a item is 3 syns on Green and 4 on Red, you count 3 syns on EE.

I founf the post by squaddie really helpful im a body optimize person and found an explanation from someone actually doing it was really helpful

Back