To much talkinh

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ruby.slim.me.down, 4 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Ruby.slim.me.down

Ruby.slim.me.down Member

Hi im on my second week at slimming world. last nights first weigh in i lots 31b and my 30 year old daughter lost a massive 81bs. i done green days but this week i wanted to do the EE . the slimming consultant. was trying to explain it to me but there was the two helpers ( the ones that weigh you and take your money) they were constantly taking and laughing out loudly with each other that the consultant was getting flusted and i could not concentrate on what she was saying. so any help you can give me for EE would be great please.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

aw your poor constultant how unconsiderate!
    anyhow in a nut shell ee is basically

1 a and 1b
    all the red and all the green food - you can eat as much as this as you want
    then 15 syns - but how this works is it is xyz (green beening 2 and red 4) you take the lowest syn from that is xyz on ee would b 2 if that makes sense.

4. lesserme

lesserme shrinking granny

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    s/w
  5. lesserme

lesserme shrinking granny

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    s/w
    Extra Easy
    This is the new plan introduced in January 2009. The structure of the plan is the same, free foods, healthy extra's and syns.
    With this plan you can indulge on foods that are free on either day. It is advised that your fill 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods.
    You have 1 A choice and 1 B choice healthy extras. With syns the number stays the same between 5-15 a day, except you take the lower value, if a item is 3 syns on Green and 4 on Red, you count 3 syns on EE.

6. Ruby.slim.me.down

Ruby.slim.me.down Member

Ladies thanks so much very easy! now il read the post posted by squaddie.

7. Loupy

Loupy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I founf the post by squaddie really helpful im a body optimize person and found an explanation from someone actually doing it was really helpful

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.