To RC or not RC?

Miss Phoenix

Hi everyone, having just lost two stone on CD i am now looking for a new plan to loose the final stone and maintain. I owe a lot to CD for helping me loose the weight but I am sick of the shakes now and finding it quite costly buying normal food and meal supplements.

I have read up on WW, SW and RC and am deciding between them but swaying towards RC online (i work too late to make a class). The only thing I am a little confused about are the different names of the plans. Can anyone explain what the different plans are? Ultimate Inch loss etc... are there much difference between them?

Thanks so much for your help.
xx

Hi, Dont know all the different plans sorry, but i am following the Amazing inch loss plan, it is calorie controlled and low fat (you can eat foods that have less than 5% fat)

I have done sw and ww and have found for me at this point in time rc is best, as it has more control in portion sizes and foods that you eat (being less tha 5% fat!!) with WW i was always tempted to use my points on crisps and choc and with sw basically just ate too much.!

RC is also about excercise, i try to do 30 mins aerobic excercise plus toning excercises each day, which i am managing to keep up with (just) but it is great for toning and changing body shape.

Hope that helps. x

Hi every couple of year Rosemary develops the diets further, so therefore the Amazing Inchloss plan replaces the previous ones. If you are joining either online or in a class (classes run during the daytime too), you would be given the Amazing Inchloss Plan

HTH

Back