To set the record straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
lexie oh my god r u ok? don't let that person win . you have been so supportive to me and the other ladies on here. whoever is trying to knock u down dont let it. just let it go over your head and carry on . hope you dont leave this site . much love xxxx

Admin & moderators would like me to be able to back this up but I can't as I only have a pm from someone I trust warning me there's a hate campaign that they were invited to join. They felt it only right as such an active member of the forum I were told & regardless of what other people think I am glad they told me!

I cant see it but If it is jealousy that's really sad as how you can be jealous of someone who has been morbidly obese for 14 years is beyond me. Come on if I looked like Pippa Middleton then Hell yes be jealous but not of me!!!

I know the talking about me may carry on regardless of whether I'm here or not but I won't have to think about it & wonder who the two faced person/people are.

Onwards & downwards. As I said I'll pop on daily to update your Easter Challenge for you x

Lexie don't let them win you have every right to be here of they are sad enough to devote time to such a ridiculous idea then let them! It's completely ridiculous and childish and quite frankly pathetic that they would be focused on such a stupid concept!

Let them waste their time they know they are out number by people that actually care about you and want you here!

And plus I bet they know they be on the receiving end of some very unhappy people if we all knew who they were!

I actually hope they either own up and apologise or leave this site! It's not what it was designed! X

Lexie, can you try to tell us more? There has been nothing but support coming from you and I know we would all love that to continue. It seems most of us have no idea what's going on and know nothing about a hate campaign, I for one certainly wouldn't get involved in such a thing and I'm sure none of the ones here who support you would either. Please stay, it wouldn't be the same without you, let them be the losers around here. Please?

KB x

KittyBling said:
Lexie, can you try to tell us more? There has been nothing but support coming from you and I know we would all love that to continue. It seems most of us have no idea what's going on and know nothing about a hate campaign, I for one certainly wouldn't get involved in such a thing and I'm sure none of the ones here who support you would either. Please stay, it wouldn't be the same without you, let them be the losers around here. Please?

KB x

Ditto!

I have an idea! Maybe we should start a campaign to keep Lexie here lol! Xx

Basically I think what's happened is there was a hate campaign started claiming that Lexie was a fake (in what respect does confuse me but there you go!) and the email was circulated asking people to join - it got forwarded to a member who understood it wasn't appropriate and who told Lexie about it all!

The moderators of the site would like to help clear it all up but Lexie is concerned at who that may implicate (bc she's a total ***** clearly!)

I didn't receive the email myself - which I'm glad about bc I'd hate to think people thought I'd e open to such things!

So if anyone received the email that would willingly forward it to Lexie so she could liaise with the mods it would help alot! Or even if you just know who started it!

:) xx

Mizkirsty said:
Ditto!

I have an idea! Maybe we should start a campaign to keep Lexie here lol! Xx

I agree with all points here x

That's a good suggestion Kirsty . I didn't get it either but if anyone did then I would hope that in good conscience they will either name and shame publically or forward it to one of the moderators to deal with. Lexie us s valuable member of this community and I for one don't want to lose her

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive only just joined and im saddened to see this as it seems to be the norm on any forum nowadays, there really are some childish people around.

Hope it all gets sorted

x

I don't know who said what, who emailed who etc but then again I am not friends on FB with anyone on here (not being rude or anything but I don't know people's names etc other than their monikers on here).

Facebook can be the root of all evil - I deleted everyone I work with because it caused problems with people prying into my private life and being questioned to the nth degree about things.

What I will say is don't let whoever it was upset, they're clearly blinkered as the strapline of Minimims is weight loss support forum and if whoever it was is stirring up then they're not supporting you or anyone else on this forum to be quite honest.

No email here either, and few or no facebook friends here, only a couple from the olden days! Totally agree on the "Keep Lexie" campaign, please, anyone who got this email send it on and lets get this cleared up.

KB x

well i am too new here and dont have facebook friends on here and therefore did not receive any email. what i cant work out is that from my point of view i am using all my energy in trying to lose weight and am struggling with self image etc issues. why would i waste energy on upsetting anyone else. whoever this is please stop as i have seen this forum as being supportive. this is just childish. i really hope you change your mind Lexie as it is people like you who have been supportive on here but only you can decide.

Just logged on to find this thread, been busy this weekend so havent logged on. whats happened?? Lexie dont you dare go anywhere.

I just hope whoever it is just apologies so Lexie doesn't leave bc it's pretty dam cruel otherwise! X

Your posts in the past have been supportive and in the nature of the forum's friendly atmosphere.

On a separate note I decided to keep my Xenical and FB lives separate and if you wish to do the same too nobody should have a problem with it. Who you're friends with & which posts you reply to is for you to decide.

Same here, I did attempt a Facebook group at one point but only had one member and couldnt be bothered lol. I prefer to keep Facebook and Forums seperate, dont need people in my "real" life knowing about my dismal weight loss attempts.

Thing is I don't think it's really about facebook not truely I think that may have sparked it but apparently it's been a hate campaign I'm not really sure what it involves but it's enough to upset a few people so tbh whoever it is should be ashamed and I think apologise even if it not publicly but just to Lexie! Otherwise we may loose a valued member of the group! X

Been in bed all day with a migrane n thought id check in n then noticed this thread
Sorry to hear your struggling hunni x

butter_on_toast said:
Been in bed all day with a migrane n thought id check in n then noticed this thread
Sorry to hear your struggling hunni x

I'm not struggling Lea, I've been through much worse in life, something as childish as this won't stop or hamper my weight loss journey xx

Whoop whoop go Lexie - and it won't scare you off either right :)

We're behind you the whole way! X

No I won't! Been talking to a friend & some things don't quite add up so I'm gonna hold my head high & carry on supporting people else that just says I am fake & a b*tch which couldn't be further from the truth. Thank you for all your supportive posts. Onwards & downwards hey x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back