To set the record straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lexie,
Frankly, I don't even care if you're 'real', 'fake' or whatever. On this forum, Lexie is cared about by alot of people, and they value you're support too. Do what's right for you. You are strong.

Hey Lexie,
Frankly, I don't even care if you're 'real', 'fake' or whatever. On this forum, Lexie is cared about by alot of people, and they value you're support too. Do what's right for you. You are strong.

completely agree.

PurpleMum said:
Hey Lexie,

Bloody hell thank you, that's really nice of you x

Whoop whoop go Lexie!! Xxx

Glad you are sticking around hun, would'nt be the same without you Lovely xx

Lexie2005 said:
No I won't! Been talking to a friend & some things don't quite add up so I'm gonna hold my head high & carry on supporting people else that just says I am fake & a b*tch which couldn't be further from the truth. Thank you for all your supportive posts. Onwards & downwards hey x

Good on you Lexie. Looking forward now to more help and support. Sending this from my new phone so can't guarantee I'm doing it right!

I am going to ask admin to close this thread after I have said one more thing, the person who warned me has understood that I have sent his original message on to admin as it was getting to the stage I looked as though I was making this all up, they now know I wasn't as does one of the moderators. They will decide what to do although I have told them to leave it as I have risen above it. We are all here for one reason & one reason only & in life we don't have to like everyone we come across so if I have upset/offended/annoyed anyone I apologise but that is life & it is there to be lived. Onwards & downwards all!

Wow, just seen this Lexie. You are a really valued member if this site. I don't post much but when I do you are so supportive of everyone. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back