To spin or not spin

knewto3

Hi

Im contenplating going to a spin class tomorrow morning before work at 6.45 but im scared might be to much for me. I have done it once before but my fitness is rubbish.

Any words of encouragement would be appreciated.

knewto3 said:
Hi

Im contenplating going to a spin class tomorrow morning before work at 6.45 but im scared might be to much for me. I have done it once before but my fitness is rubbish.

Any words of encouragement would be appreciated.

Go for it!
Worst case scenario: you don't enjoy it and that's that..
Best case scenario: you think it's for you and you keep going!

I'm thinking this way because a few weeks ago I seriously considered going to try out a boot camp class -and I could have managed it (even if huffing and puffing and not keeping up)
Now I've eaten a lot of junk over the last few weeks, exercised less and got me a layer of flab, and would not try it.
In short, I lost the momentum and thinking back should have gone.

Been thinking very recently of trying out a Bokwa class and finally concluded today that I will do it. I don't want to get to a few weeks down the line and wish I had.

Worst case scenario: I don't enjoy it and that's that..
Best case scenario: I think it's for me and I keep going!

Go for it!

PS: spinning classes are fab :)

Last edited:
give it a go and see if you like it! worth a try at least :)

The beauty of spinning is you are only competing against yourself...change the resistance as you get fitter

Hey, how did it go?

There's next week ?! Chin up :)

ive said im going to do an early morning class and bottled out too :p not becuase im new to it, but becuase my bed was way comfier!

The beauty of early morning classes is that, although its horrible getting up, by the time you get to work, you've already done your exercise for the day! I love the feeling of finishing work and having a free night ahead.

rachaeld82 said:
The beauty of early morning classes is that, although its horrible getting up, by the time you get to work, you've already done your exercise for the day! I love the feeling of finishing work and having a free night ahead.

Ditto with early morning exercise at home!

I love cycling, shall I give spinning a go? does anyone do spinning and cycle too? I was hoping it might make cycling around town feel easier -btw I live in Leeds which if you didnt know, its full of hills.

I hate early mornings, I used to feel great after a morning gym sesh though, but I generally stick to evening classes.
I went to a spin class this week for the very first time and really enjoyed it! its tough but you really can make it easier on yourself if youre really struggling, although you have to watch out for the teacher as they will probably be shouting you to go faster!!

Back