To syn or not to syn

Is there anything you don't syn which you should really syn but so far hasn't effected your weight loss? I've heard some people don't syn full sugar drinks, small amounts of oil and of course there's the homemade crisp debate..... ?????!!!!!

Is there anything you don't syn which you should really syn but so far hasn't effected your weight loss? I've heard some people don't syn full sugar drinks, small amounts of oil and of course there's the homemade crisp debate..... ?????!!!!!

Are you on instagram? I've seen a lot of people who don't syn things like avocado or fruit in smoothies, and then there's also the whole 'tweak' debate with stuff like using smash for chicken nugget breadcrumbs etc. Personally, I don't get the whole 'not synning' something...if you know it has syns, and you eat it, how can you not count it if you're aware of it?! But it must work because a lot of people do it and seem to lose just fine, so I'm probably overcautious haha

Are you on instagram? I've seen a lot of people who don't syn things like avocado or fruit in smoothies, and then there's also the whole 'tweak' debate with stuff like using smash for chicken nugget breadcrumbs etc. Personally, I don't get the whole 'not synning' something...if you know it has syns, and you eat it, how can you not count it if you're aware of it?! But it must work because a lot of people do it and seem to lose just fine, so I'm probably overcautious haha
Yes I am and oh, I always thought smash was free no matter what o_O

Back