To weigh or not to weigh? Advice please!

Havent measured myself but when I asked CDC if she was going to do it at my last weigh in, she said she only does it every few weeks. I really want to make it to a stone by Sat, and it's just not moving!!

1/2 on will come off in no time! All it will take is a trip to the loo :)

You're very good at being encouraging Jools! Thanks!

Havent measured myself but when I asked CDC if she was going to do it at my last weigh in, she said she only does it every few weeks. I really want to make it to a stone by Sat, and it's just not moving!!

1/2 on will come off in no time! All it will take is a trip to the loo :)

You're very good at being encouraging Jools! Thanks!

Thanks, I'm determined NOT to weigh myself tomorrow morning - I'll let you know if that works out :)

Well don't Jools, that's a great loss!

I have a confession to make! I stood on the scales again this morning & they STILL HAVEN'T MOVED!!! Not even a 1/4lb since Sunday!! I'm only taking 2 shakes a day & my chicken breast with one veg, and not a thing!!! HELP!!! Don't think I could do SS again though x

Hey hun,

You NEED to take your 3 cambridge products a day. It's a nutritionally balanced diet and you're missing out on vital nutrients if you miss a product. The weight loss will come, it has too, just hang in there xx

I know Scooter, but I just ca nt for them all in! Sometimes it's 11pm before I could even think about 3rd shake &'by that stage even the thought of it makes me feel sick!! It'll be all good next week when I go onto bars! Not allowed them til week 3 apparently! :) Thanks though....the scales finally moved this morning!!! Hope they move agin before Sat weigh in xx

Back