To whom it may concern

Aah, we have all been there, I think all people who are overweight eat for all different reasons, if we only ate when we were actually hungry we wouldn't be overweight. Well dine in the job and house, you have come such a long distance in such a short time, to be able to do that you have to be a strong person. If you have a kindle look at some of the free books on self help, you will get some great motivational ideas.

Thanks sammy, to be honest i do really proud of myself (also worried silly) but I know I not here through choice, and I wish I had the courage to have been honest about how bad a relationship I was in. I knew my husband was ashamed of me, he denied it, but I could sense it for at least the last two years. Xxx I am the stage where I am so desperate for this way of eating to work for me, but even after reading all the evidence I can't quite believe it!! I think I may settle on Monday when I have the evidence if weight loss!! X

Well done Meg on the job AND for recognising why you overate, I do it too. Lots. :)

And your wee house sounds lovely!
Have a great day xx

Went into holland and Barrett had 2 lots of coconut oil, had one in the penny sale. Opened it up thought it looked vile, had a little out on my finger and its stunning!!! I love coconut. Just have no clue what to do with it???

I know I am just looking at it and thinking mmmm i just read you can make a sort of chocolate with it!!

Yep make some chocolate bark - and have a teaspoon every morning straight if you can, it's so brilliant for your skin and general health!

4 tblsp coconut oil
1 tblsp cocoa
1 tblsp peanut butter (optional)
1 tsp liquid sweetener

Mix the ingredients in the warm oil, pour onto a foil lined shallow plate, put it in the freezer for about 1/2 hour and break it up.

Variations - add Da Vinci syrup - any flavour - or rose/orange/lemon/peppermint essence.

Also, you can use chocolate moulds :) Here's some I made earlier.

image-2468659504.jpg

Is this ok on induction?? I want some now! I am convinced if I had a sweet option I would not want so much sweet stuff, it's the case of wanting what I can't have x

It's not strict induction - but as a treat it's OK. Count it into your daily allowance - and try not to eat it all at once :D

Today has been another yummy food day,

Breakfast fried cabbage and bacon bits

Lunch I was out but no time to stop, so got some chicken slices from asda. I also picked to some gourmet pork scratchings also really nice

Dinner I got a 100% steak burger from the butcher and I am in love!!! Had it with cheese, slices of pickled cucumber, a little sea salt, a alice of bacon and mayo wrapped in a lettuce leaf!!!! What can I say but wow, tasty and don't have that bloated feeling xx

I have had at least 4 litres of water.

I picked up some liquorice herbal tea, but gutted to see it has a little amount of carbs in it. Was so looking forward. May put away and keep as a Christmas treat x

Congratulations on the job and house! Check you resisting the sweet stuff too :)
How much is the coconut oil in H&B? as to how to use it, iv been using it in bp coffee or mims, not been brave enough to use in savoury stuff yet.

Today has been another yummy food day,

Breakfast fried cabbage and bacon bits

Lunch I was out but no time to stop, so got some chicken slices from asda. I also picked to some gourmet pork scratchings also really nice

Dinner I got a 100% steak burger from the butcher and I am in love!!! Had it with cheese, slices of pickled cucumber, a little sea salt, a alice of bacon and mayo wrapped in a lettuce leaf!!!! What can I say but wow, tasty and don't have that bloated feeling xx

I have had at least 4 litres of water.

I picked up some liquorice herbal tea, but gutted to see it has a little amount of carbs in it. Was so looking forward. May put away and keep as a Christmas treat x

That burger sounds awesome as does the lettuce wrap x

Congratulations on the job and house! Check you resisting the sweet stuff too :)
How much is the coconut oil in H&B? as to how to use it, iv been using it in bp coffee or mims, not been brave enough to use in savoury stuff yet.

It was £14.99 and the second one was 1p!! So both for £15. And they seem really big jars. I may try frying chicken in it, embrace the flavour. So far just had a small dollop on my finger x

It's not strict induction - but as a treat it's OK. Count it into your daily allowance - and try not to eat it all at once :D

Mmmmmm I may leave that a few weeks. I am planning on a cinnamon mim with soft cheese for breakfast, I am hoping that will hit the spot. X I am loving I don't feel bloated with this way of eating, mind I think my intake is reduced. Xxxx

Hey,

Just to let you know I saw coconut oil in the 'big' Tesco today. £6 a jar. I'm going to try it when I start Atkins (currently on VLCD - long story!)

K xx

Good to know about tesco!! I am always there x

Today I tried a mim, decided on a savoury one to have a brunch sandwich (slept in) I made it out to a recipe on this site, but I added coconut oil, to try and use somehow, and a small amount of sea salt with a bit of grated cheese! It was stunning filled with salted beef, pickled cucumber and a slice of monetary cheese x felt like I was in New York (maybe not) but it was yummy and now feel pleasantly full x

Attachments

• image-2000789730.jpg
    image-2000789730.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 57
I am not sure if its the coconut oil, the amount of water I am drinking, the walking I have done today!!! But I feel so so full, only had the brunch mim, I am making a chicken and broccoli cheese bake tonight, may throw some spinach in also!!!

Back