To whom it may concern

WOOHOO Meg that is fantastic news, lovely!!!! So pleased about your house, Jack obviously knows his home when he sees it :D

And fab news on that massive loss too!!!

What a great week for you, and it's all up from here! xxx

Oh my gosh I have been so busy, moving, house cleaning, working!! In fact heading to work in the next hour!! I promise I am going to catch up pretty soon!!!! X nearly all moved in, but less of a rush now, ex has moved back into family home, like he said it seems silly paying the mortgage and rent!! X

Can't wait to hear about the house moving, and have an image of you in snuggly slippers, hands curled around a lovely coffee, and just chillaxing in your own place xxx

Well I am finally back in the zone!!!! Not really been off plan, but been so busy, working full time! Moving house! And I think I am finally settled! X I have this weekend off so time to get my arse back in gear and get with the programme x I weigh 3lbs less so obviously not been that awful! But I could have done so much better x

Just had a lovely bacon, eggs, and mushrooms x I have a pork joint in the slow cooker, with the cracking in the oven. A lazy catch up day planned, with maybe a little Christmas shopping online planned x

Hi meg,

nice to see you back. Hope all is going well? Xx

Hi meg, welcome back and well dine sticking to it while busy!

Just rushing to get ready for work!! It sometimes just gets in the way of living!!! It's a good job I enjoy what I do x
I come home after a morning shift on Monday to find scaffolding in my garden!! Next door has decided to put up and knock off old render, and redo, this I am ok with but stunned he had not asked me first!! So I knocked the door, really hate conflict but still! He was so apologetic he had asked the previous owners, and he assumed I was renting so he had permission. Being the wimp I am I ending up apologising for complaining!! Well last night I got in from work and there was a bottle of wine and a sorry card from next door. And an invite to pop in for drinks at the weekend. Apparently a few neighbours will be there, I want to go, but so nervous also! May have to get brave and accept x

Just thrown chicken breasts in the oven with garlic and lemon butter, going to have a big meal before I head over the neighbours so hopefully if there is nibbles etc I won't be tempted x

Back