Toblerone... WOW

Smirky

Gold Member
Ok so today i felt a tad low; always do after the weekend for various reasons, anyway! ... breakfast was ahem... Toblerone... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ... :D my nan last night gave us one of those huge bar things... anyway! i had 7 bits... :eek::eek::eek::eek:... :D now just went to check the damage... after coming back from swimming... made me feel less guilty ha! anyway!!! ... for 25g it's only 3 points?!?!?!?! 132cals and 4.3 sat fat!!! ... and i weighed the remaining chocolate and there is 64g left... that's for 5 pieces (for everyone knowing the size i mean.. that's a lot of chocolate for lil calories i feel) .. anyway! i weighed it to be 2 pieces for 25gs! i had 7 so.. 75gs .. then half of 25g basically... 3 x 3 = 9 and say 2 points for the half... so 11 points for it... i'm chuffed tbh! was expecting more...

didn't realise Toblerone was actually not too shabby!!

For lunch i'm having homemade chicken tikka wrap and ww crisps for - 4 points and dinner is jacket potato 2.5, beans 1, cheese triangle 0.5, and 2 sausages 2, so that's 6 points... in total 10 points.. chocolate 11 ... that's 21 :D:D:D:D:D:D and i also save 3 points for my swimming... I'M CHUFFED! :eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek: :p:p:p :D

yeh just wanted to share sorry :D

:) thats why I love Weight watchers, you can eat random stuff and still stay on track. I once had a full english - the works (Egg, 2 sausages, 2 bacon, Fried Bread, hash browns) and fried. I Still stayed in my allowance for the day and didn't get hungry!

Back