Toby cavery

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Laura_carlburgess, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Laura_carlburgess

Laura_carlburgess Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I am going out for a Cavery today with my friend and after my mistake (on the syn value thread) I can't afford many more syns this early in the day :) although I do plan on making syn free spag Bol tonight yum.

Could anyone tell me if it's safe to have their veggies, new potatoes and perhaps the mash(this ones a long shot)?

I know I will definitely have to syn for the gravy and seems that a small yorkie pud and roasties are a no go zone today booo but could anyone tell me how to syn the gravy ? Thanks
    Laura xoxo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stazo

Stazo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Primal / Paleo
    I wouldnt like to say but I know the one near me drown the veg and mash with butter! So that wouldn't be very good! Sorry I can't help more :)

4. Laura_carlburgess

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey

Thanks for the reply I pretty much stuck too the veg no meat and a small dollop of mash (there was only mash or roasties which I avoided) and a little bit of veggie gravy.

Cavery definitely not the same without a huge yorkie roasties and the cheesy cauliflower :-( won't bother going again

Xx

5. ruthiebusybee

ruthiebusybee Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    114st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    -100st0lb(-691.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Would it be better to have an Original or Extra Easy day when you're having a carvery so that you can have plenty of the meat (obviously only eating the lean meat and turkey and cutting away all the fat)?

I hate the way restaurants seem to think all veg is better drowned in butter! I don't like it anyway, but especially not when I'm working hard on the treadmill! If I want to undo all my hard work I'll do it with wine thanks! ;-)

6. WelshCake

WelshCake Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(30.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I ring ahead of time and tell them I have a dairy allergy they keep me the veg I ask for seperate without butter :)

7. ruthiebusybee

ruthiebusybee Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    114st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    -100st0lb(-691.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooo, good thinking!

I'm always too much of a wimp to ask for what I really want! I really should work on that!

8. Laura_carlburgess

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Ruthie

As a newbie I thought I would stick to the EE until I get my head around it, think the others would confuse me too much haha :)

And I would also be too scared to ask to do that, I did read somewhere else about asking for it but when I got there I chickened out :p

Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.