Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Toby cavery

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Laura_carlburgess, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Laura_carlburgess

Laura_carlburgess Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I am going out for a Cavery today with my friend and after my mistake (on the syn value thread) I can't afford many more syns this early in the day :) although I do plan on making syn free spag Bol tonight yum.

Could anyone tell me if it's safe to have their veggies, new potatoes and perhaps the mash(this ones a long shot)?

I know I will definitely have to syn for the gravy and seems that a small yorkie pud and roasties are a no go zone today booo but could anyone tell me how to syn the gravy ? Thanks
    Laura xoxo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stazo

Stazo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Primal / Paleo
    I wouldnt like to say but I know the one near me drown the veg and mash with butter! So that wouldn't be very good! Sorry I can't help more :)

4. Laura_carlburgess

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey

Thanks for the reply I pretty much stuck too the veg no meat and a small dollop of mash (there was only mash or roasties which I avoided) and a little bit of veggie gravy.

Cavery definitely not the same without a huge yorkie roasties and the cheesy cauliflower :-( won't bother going again

Xx

5. ruthiebusybee

ruthiebusybee Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    114st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    -100st0lb(-691.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Would it be better to have an Original or Extra Easy day when you're having a carvery so that you can have plenty of the meat (obviously only eating the lean meat and turkey and cutting away all the fat)?

I hate the way restaurants seem to think all veg is better drowned in butter! I don't like it anyway, but especially not when I'm working hard on the treadmill! If I want to undo all my hard work I'll do it with wine thanks! ;-)

6. WelshCake

WelshCake Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(30.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I ring ahead of time and tell them I have a dairy allergy they keep me the veg I ask for seperate without butter :)

7. ruthiebusybee

ruthiebusybee Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    114st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    -100st0lb(-691.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooo, good thinking!

I'm always too much of a wimp to ask for what I really want! I really should work on that!

8. Laura_carlburgess

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Ruthie

As a newbie I thought I would stick to the EE until I get my head around it, think the others would confuse me too much haha :)

And I would also be too scared to ask to do that, I did read somewhere else about asking for it but when I got there I chickened out :p

Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.