On plan until I get there!

Kgem

Hi! New to minimins, second time on SW Extra Easy and now on day 3.

I spent the weekend planning and shopping and now I've cooked a bit too much so I hope I don't waste food in the next few days (it's not made easier by the fact that my husband won't eat the bolognese sauce)! At least I won't go hungry and I have no excuse not to stay on plan. And as you will see I eat LOADS - I'm sure at this point that it won't work...

Day 1 (Monday)
B- Overnight oats (hexb) with raspberries and banana. Skinny cappuccino plus milk for an instant coffee later (hexa)
L - Eggs, half a SW sausage (yuck!), bacon medallions, mushroom, tomato
D - spag Bol, Parmesan (3syns)
Plus small portion of morerish rice pudding made with cream soda, light babybel (2syns), SW bar (2 syns), weight watchers yoghurt
=7 Syns

Day 2
B- rice pudding with fruit, white americano (1syn)
L- light Philly (2syns) on wholemeal bread (hexb) eaten on tube (I would have had a baked potato with salad if I had time)
Snack on train home - overnight oats with fruit (5syns), mini babybel (2 syns), coffee (1 syn)
D- chilli with rice, Creme fraiche (2 syns), cheese (hexa plus half syn), salads
Other snacks! Fruit, weight watchers yoghurt
= 13.5 syns Should have taken more rice pud as my snack instead of the overnight oats.

Day 3
B- potato and mushroom tortilla (courgette had gone off unfortunately so less veg than intended)
L- spag Bol, cheese (15g 2.5 syns), salad
Planned dinner- tuna steak, rice, spinach, mushrooms
Snacks - natural fat free yoghurt with fruit, 1 tsp honey (1 syn)
Philly (37g 3 syns), ryvita, hifi bar (hexb), tea (1 syn - I take it milky)
= 7.5 syns
Any advice much appreciated!
Will post my plan for the next few days in a mo, hope people can help keep me honest.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kgem

Plan for next few days...

Day 4
B- tortilla, fruit, White americano (1 syn)
L - baked potato with chilli, Creme fraiche (2 syns) and cheese (hexa), salad
D- mushroom tagliatelle (1/2 syn for Creme fraiche), salad
snacks - rivita (hexb), Philly (3 syns 37g)

Day 5 (working from home so free to make myself a full English)
B- full English
L- tortilla
D- peppers stuffed with mince
Hexa/hexb cheese on ryvita or toast
Syns - maybe a magnum mini if I've stuck to it!

Shipping to do:
Peppers for Friday
Veg for roast med veg to freeze
Calamari
Cauliflower for rosti
Risotto rice
No SW sausages... Anyone found a good recipe for these please?

Kgem

Thanks! I'm thinking I may spend another 2 syns on something or another in a minute just because I can.

Kgem

So I had 3.5 extra syns yesterday (fine) and an extra coffee (1 syn) today, plus the recipe I'm using tonight calls for more Creme fraiche than I planned. But I haven't had my hexb yet and I'm stuffed!

Kgem

thanks! How was your day?

Diary for today (day 5)
B- tortilla and tomatoes
L- mushroom tortellini (5 syns )
D- mince&veg stuffed peppers, rice, sugar snap peas
S- rice pud, yoghurt, fruit, yoghurt with honey (1syn), ryvita/Philly (hexa/b)
Coffees- 3 syns

Kgem

plan for weekend:
Day 6
B- Full English
L- Mushroom tagliatelle if still edible (5syns), or SW macaroni cheese (2 syns), salad
D- veg curry to use up all the veg I bought
S- ryvita/cheese triangles (hexa/b), fruit, froyo (3.5syns)
Coffee - 3 probably

Day 7
B- ham and egg muffins, fruit
L- cinnamon toast? Hexb
D- beef bourginon 1 syn
S- the usual, say 6 syns plus a cereal bar or something

Kgem

Diary for today (changed from what I had planned)
Day 6:
B- full English, cinnamon toast (half hexb)
L- salad with couscous, feta (half hexa). 2 ryvita, 2 blue cheese triangles (remaining hexa/b)
S- Yoghurt, 2 babybel (4syns), banana, mini magnum (8.5syns)
D- veg curry, sugar snap peas, rice pud

Kgem

Today so far and intended
Day 7:
B- full English
L- leek and macaroni cheese with quark (not a big fan) 1 syn
D- beef bourginon (really nice, added potato to the casserole) 1 syn
S- overnight oats (2/3 of hexb), too much rice pud, yoghurt, mini magnum! (8.5 syns), ryvita (rest of hexb), cheese triangle, 2 babybel (hexa), 1 coffee (1 syn)
= 11.5 syns
Also yesterday I forgot to add a coffee and olives in my salad so total =14.5 syns

Kgem

Weighed myself at weekend - sts which isn't really surprising!
Day 8
B- overnight oats with banana. Coffee 1 syn
L- beef bourginon (grabbed the wrong Tupperware box this morning, meant to have the curry!) 1 syn
Coffee 1 syn
D- paprika beef (2 syns?), mccains <5% chips (1 syn) baked beans - absolutely no vegetables...
Still to have my hexa/b so will have ryvita and Philly and/or Alpen bars to deal with my evening snack habit. And probably yoghurt/ fruit as it is a pretty serious snack habit...

Kgem

Nearly forgot - small taste of sticky toffee pudding that my husband bought for him and the kids (2 syns). Total 8 syns

fruitpolo

S: 11st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Even if you've not lost, you also didn't gain. Keeping track and planning ahead will help in the end. Keep it up. X

Kgem

Thanks, I hope so. I wasn't really expecting a lose in my first week tbh, especially the amount I've been eating. And unfortunately this week might not work too well either as I'm at a 2 day conference at the end of the week so no real control over what I can choose from. Will try to be really sensible though and not drink! And no pudding.

Diary for today so far
Day 9
B- 2 eggs, mushrooms
L- oat bake (as recommended by fruitpolo!) hexb, 1 syn
D- veg curry, rice
S- rice pudding, raspberries, yoghurt
Cappuccino plus another coffee - 4 syns
Will have babybel as hexa

Kgem

Yesterday had Philly as hexa on ryvita so another 1.5 syns. I'm sure I counted another 2 syns for something but can't remember what I ate - anyway 8.5 syns total.
Today
Day 10:
B- overnight oats (4 syns worth), coffe (1 syn)
L- Philly sandwich (hexb and half hexa)
S- banana, Philly (half hexa) on ryvita (1.5 syns), coffee (1 syn)
D- lamb, chips (1syn), carrots, spinach
Yoghurt, clementine. Will try to resist biscuit bars which could add a few syns this evening.
If there's an upside to having a horrible cold, it's put me off my food slightly...

Kgem

I've had a ryvita with cheese triangle as my snack (2 syns), also a teaspoon of light mayo (0.5 syn) with my chips (which are actually 1.5 syns it turns out). Total 11.5

Kgem

Plan for tomorrow...
First breakfast (at 5am) - SW ham and mushroom egg muffin, cappuccino (hexa)
Second breakfast (on Eurostar at 9am) - overnight oats (hexa)
L- hopefully there will be some salad for lunch at the meeting I'm going to (I should have asked for the gluten free option!)... If it's just sandwiches then all I can do is watch my portion size, choose ones without Mayo and steer clear of pastries in the breaks.
D- there's a thing in the evening with drinks and nibbles which is a worry! I will syn half a glass of wine topped up with diet lemonade (if they have it!), and carry round one nibble all night to occupy my hands! Otherwise I won't be able to speak to anyone! Then if people are going for proper dinner after I suppose I could get a salad or plain rice somehow. Something from a supermarket?

Kgem

So today:
B- cappuccino (hexa), muffins and overnight oats (hexb)
L-hooray! There was salad with tabbouleh, and I had some ratatouille with a few (buttered) potatoes - a few syns?
D- little pot of quinoa and veggies (plus carrot humous, too nice to be syn free) bought from shop before the evening reception where I had 2 glasses of champagne (oh dear), a little leek and potato soup and a prawn thing with a little mayo. So back to the hotel where I am sitting eating nuts - least worst option I hope! Better leave it there!