today i feel empty, emotional hunger

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tryer, 31 March 2009 Social URL.

1. tryer

tryer Silver Member

:wave_cry:today i really feel empty, i'm not physically hungry, but i feel like i am hungry in my head, i have still stuck to ss 100% but i feel like i have a roller coaster going on in my head and body. (and i know i will not cheat or stray i am committed to the cd).
    but why do i feel like this???
    i feel like when i get hi i am laughing in my head uncontrolably.
    but i also feel like i can moan and cry and get angry and laught all in one.

it's doing my head in today and making the diet so much harder to cope with.

i feel like i need to burn some energy and go to the gym or go for a long long walk.

but it's cold and dark outside and i don't want to go out.

anybody else had weird feelings while doing this???.........................
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. tryer

tryer Silver Member

it's really weird because, i'm in week 3 and a half, never felt like this.
    just feel like i really want to do something but nothing is keeping my attention.
    thank goodness for minimins.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.