Today I have eaten

tarotme

I am on week 2 of the 1200 cal Fat Attack. After not loosing anything on my first week I have decided to write down what I have eaten in hope that it helps keep me focused. So can anyone please advise on todays menu

Breakfast: 2 grilled Tomatoes,5 grilled mushroons, dry fried egg & 2 quorn sausages grilled (from the booklet)
1 glass blackcurrant juice (sugar free)
1 glass of water.

Power snack 100gms Strawberries.

Lunch 50 gms thin sliced lean ham,letticue,cucumber,tomato.1 dsp low cal salad cream.
Can diet coke & 2 glasses water.

Power snack 2 Kiwi

Dinner:Carrots,cabbage,chicken breast, gravy (bisto) I low fat yogurt as I dont drink much milk only when having cereals

Thanks in advance

that is very well. how are the quorn sausages? are they any like normal ones. i have bought some but i am affraid to taste it :)) im a bit crazy :))

Hi Roxanne,
thanks for looking at my menu. I have written everything down which has passed my lips lol so fingers crossed next Monday the scales are positive.

Yes the sausages are ok. They take some getting used to for a start but they are very filling and not fatty like normal sausages. I like them with tinned tomatoes or a little HP sauce.

I am not veggie but tend to enjoy quorn more than normal meat at times.

No I wont give up, have done that too many times in the past :break_diet:

Good luck with this week yourself,

Thank you Mrs W,
I am eating so much more this week. I am having a job to get through all the 1200 cal. Some days I only manage 1050, the others I do eat around 1170. I am eating quite a lot of fruit also, and I do feel a lot lighter in a way..not so sluggish. The scales will tell on Monday evening. I will also measure myself to see if I have lost any inches.

Have a great weekend

xx

Back