today i have ..... for lunch

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
SW quiche. never made one before. have tasted a veggie one at sw taster night. but i have made one with tuna (hmm). looking forward to it later. but i have brought some money so that i can get a jacket spud at work if i dont like it.

xx

i make a bacon, ham, onion and a bit of cheese one and its divine! dv loves it too, hope you like it!

i put bacon and leek in mine,have it with a jacket and beans,thats what i did the other day and it was a nice lunch

They all sound so nice!! :)
I've got spicey turkey meatballs with a spicey tom sauce, left over from last night!!
They smell lush - roll on lunch time :D xx

I am having spaghetti with laughing cow light and ham. With melon, strawberries and mullerlight

I've not made a quiche yet, but everyone who has have said how good they are, so I must make one soon, enjoy your lunch. X

just tasted it and do you know what, i am a marvellous cook. it was blooming delicious. eggs, cottage cheese and tuna and seasoning. hmm

Ooooh we love SW Quiche. Usually make mine with Ham or bacon with red onion, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes or sweetcorn and peas with HE of cheese.

We have it atleast once a week and i usually add chopped chives too.

Back