Today is a new day... Part 2

Today's Food:

Brunch - leftover fruit salad and ff yog from yesterday, clementine, toast (heb+2) baked beans, fried egg, red onion and rosemary sausages... Have to admit I wasn't sure what to think of the sausages at first, they smelt weird whilst cooking and they didn't look particularly appetising but actually they tasted ok...

Tea - chicken risotto with leeks, peppers, sugarsnap peas, garlic, baby corn served with broccoli. Twas yummy :)

Off to have a cup of peppermint tea, a banana and a hi fi bar (6), so 8 syns in total today.

After tea I went to wash my hair and weighed myself again, let's just say the scales are no longer being kind!! Hey ho, I'm on plan rigidly now so the weight bloody better start moving!

Can't believe the weekend is nearly over again, boooooooo :( xxx

Sounds like you had a great time on Saturday and you were very sensible! Nothing better than waking up the day after without a hangover!

I'm having the LM sausages tonight for dinner, I love them, but I do think they're an acquired taste!

Hope you had a good Monday :)

Hiya. Hope you've had a good day ! X

Sounds like you had a great time on Saturday and you were very sensible! Nothing better than waking up the day after without a hangover!

I'm having the LM sausages tonight for dinner, I love them, but I do think they're an acquired taste!

Hope you had a good Monday :)

The sausages tasted better than they looked and smelt, and can't complain too much when they're syn free!

Hiya. Hope you've had a good day ! X

Hi Kitty, yeh not too bad for a Monday!!

Today's food:

B - boiled egg and soldiers (1/2 heb +1syn), apple, clementine
L - leftover risotto, ff yog, banana, clementine
T - minestrone soup (toms, onion, garlic, green beans, carrots, swede, pasta, stock, herbs and a bit of chilli) seeded bread (6)

Going to have an alpen light and 3syns of chocolate with a cup of peppermint tea shortly.

Tired tonight, haven't done the Shred since Friday, bit annoyed with myself, need to do it again tomorrow xxx

You're doing great! Keep it up :) and get back on that shred tomorrow, you will feel so much better for it :)

Yeh I know, it's just getting the motivation is hard sometimes...

Anyway, I'm having a little wobble right now. One if our providers has just been in for a meeting and has left us lots of Starbucks muffins... There are only 2 of us here... I just looked up the syn value and the lowest syn one we have is 18 syns... I could have half and be strong and bin the rest but I'm not sure I've got it in me!!! I'm best when there is no temptation at all... Going to eat my lunch now n hopefully fill myself up...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In the end I found a skinny blueberry one for 15.5 syns and I ate half, so 8 syns. I took the other half home in a napkin but chucked it in the bin when I saw how greasy the napkin was!! Happy with that, not keen on wasting all my syns on a muffin I didn't especially enjoy!! Xx

Had a lovely chat with bf earlier... We are both sooo fed up with him being away now, but are finally feeling like we can see the end in sight. It's still more than a month away but it really is getting closer and we are talking more and more about the shape our future might take... Sooo exciting :)

Today's food:

B - porridge (hea & heb) frozen summer fruits, banana
L - leek and potato soup, kiwi, apple, ff yog
T - leftover pasta bolognese, green beans, baby corn

syns - 1/2 Starbucks skinny blueberry muffin (8)

That's it so far, stuffed after my pasta, and drinking lots of squash to keep me going! Finally got round to doing the Shred again. Can't be seen to be letting the side down when bf is running and doing weights every day, can't wait for him to come back a fittie!!!

I've taken some salmon out of the freezer tonight for tomorrow, inspired by my twinny Kimberley's yummy looking dinner :) xxx

well done for having half a muffin! Willpower much! And all the more enjoyable because its guiltfree, right?
So pleased you've had a positive catch up with your fella. Still awaiting your news. Lol!

Re:- salmon pasta. I just chucked together what I had. Left the green beans and broccoli quite crunchy which was nice. I mixed in quark but its sooo sour- philly would have been much nicer. Loads of black pepper and voila- prezzo inspired delicious meal!
Enjoy xxxx

Had a lovely chat with bf earlier... We are both sooo fed up with him being away now, but are finally feeling like we can see the end in sight. It's still more than a month away but it really is getting closer and we are talking more and more about the shape our future might take... Sooo exciting :)

Today's food:

B - porridge (hea & heb) frozen summer fruits, banana
L - leek and potato soup, kiwi, apple, ff yog
T - leftover pasta bolognese, green beans, baby corn

syns - 1/2 Starbucks skinny blueberry muffin (8)

That's it so far, stuffed after my pasta, and drinking lots of squash to keep me going! Finally got round to doing the Shred again. Can't be seen to be letting the side down when bf is running and doing weights every day, can't wait for him to come back a fittie!!!

I've taken some salmon out of the freezer tonight for tomorrow, inspired by my twinny Kimberley's yummy looking dinner :) xxx

It won't be long until he's home, I know exactly how you're feeling! What date is he due home? My husband comes back from working abroad on 13th March, like you I'm counting down the days.

Well done on the willpower with the muffin, go you!

How many days till your man comes home? X

well done for having half a muffin! Willpower much! And all the more enjoyable because its guiltfree, right?
So pleased you've had a positive catch up with your fella. Still awaiting your news. Lol!

Re:- salmon pasta. I just chucked together what I had. Left the green beans and broccoli quite crunchy which was nice. I mixed in quark but its sooo sour- philly would have been much nicer. Loads of black pepper and voila- prezzo inspired delicious meal!
Enjoy xxxx

Well, no news isn't good news so I don't think I'll have anything to share anytime soon, boooo!!

It won't be long until he's home, I know exactly how you're feeling! What date is he due home? My husband comes back from working abroad on 13th March, like you I'm counting down the days.

Well done on the willpower with the muffin, go you!

It looks like it will be the 23rd March before bf is back, I fly to his Mum's the day before so I can already imagine I'll be high as a kite!!! Fingers crossed he doesn't get delayed on the way back!!

I arrived home to a really cute Valentine's card today, and ended up sobbing on my own doorstep! I really wasn't expecting anything. I know he loves me etc, but he's not the most forward with writing his emotions down in black and white!! Soooo sweet to have something from him, absolutely made my day, and possibly my month:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Food has been on plan again, although I'm finding I'm struggling to use my syns without chocolate/treats... Is that a bad thing?? I'm just so used to thinking about making my meals syn free, I don't see the point in wasting syns in them...

B - scrambled egg & tomato on toast (heb+2), banana
L - leek & potato soup, ff yog, pineapple, grapes, blueberries, clementine, alpen light (3)
T - salmon fillet (I was going to syn some oil to cook it in, but couldn't see the point when it makes no difference to the taste...) baked potato, carrots, broccoli, mayo (2)

I've just made myself a peppermint tea and I've got a 4syn bar of chocolate beside me which will take me to 11 syns for the day, most of which has been on treats :rolleyes:

xxx

Today's food:

B - porridge (heb&hea) banana, blueberries
L - Tomato soup (onion, carrot, garlic, celery, toms, stock and herbs) fruit salad (Apple, pineapple, clementine, grapes ff yog)
T - Cajun chicken potato wedges, ham, cottage cheese, lettuce, tom, cucumber, spring onion, peppers, dressing (2) Mayo (2)

That's it so far... Not really hungry but feel like I should have more syns... Hmmm xxxx

Missing my boy big time today since every1 is in a lovey dovey way... And one of my bezzies got engaged last night too!!! So excited for her :)

Anyhew, my mood means I've been feeling goody today...

B - boiled egg and tomato on toast (heb&2) Mayo (2) banana
L - tomato soup, ff yog, kiwi, apple, Clem
Snack - ham, cottage cheese, pineapple
T - omelette with LM sausages, toms, peppers, s onions and beans

Prob not enough super free for tea but really wanted beans on the side... Still feeling munchy now so will prob eat some more syns.

Weather is rubbish tonight, we've been really lucky compared to many but I can hear rain battering off every window at the moment. makes me just want to curl up in bed tbh...

Xxx

Not sure what is wrong with me at the moment, keep falling asleep ridiculously early. It was before 9pm last night, fell asleep on the couch then went to bed at 10 and fast asleep again... The negative means I'm wide awake before 6am :eek: Not good, on my day off!! Will try to last later tonight, but can't help feeling I'm getting into a bad cycle...

1/2lb off at WI today... Dunno really what to feel about that, it's good, but it's not helping me believe I can lost these last 3lb before bf gets back, only 4 more WIs to do it... Not gonna think about Success Express for another couple of weeks n just hope that the weight does come off meantime.

Am trying to be proactive in getting my skin better too, it's beginning to get me down, I'm 31 ffs, I shouldn't have the skin of a 14 yr old. So, I went to Boots this morning and treated myself to some super expensive face wash and cream, as well as some new eye make up remover. I never ever take off my make up before bed. Bad habits are the bane of my life!! Determined to change them tho, and hopefully it will make a difference.

Off to do some study this weekend, got about 3 weeks to submit 2 assignments, eeeek!! xxx

Shred done... Feel like this is the most effort I've put into it recently so feeling good :) and jumped straight into the shower and cleansed instead of procrastinating and letting the sweat congeal on my skin!! Heehee xx

Well done! You seem to be doing great :) i get what you mean by not seeing the point in eating syns for the sake of it. Do you go to a class? Maybe could ask about it. Anyway keep up the good work :)

Yeh I do go to class, but they just go on about using your syns helping with weight loss. Think I will ask more specifically. I just don't get why I would eat more calories (even tho sw isn't about calories) to use up syns, when I'm not hungry or feeling deprived. I'm not forcing it this week...

Yesterday's Food

Brunch - Banana, Toast (heb &2) scrambled egg, bacon and beans
Snack - clementine x2, grapes
Tea - Gammon, baked potato, mangetout (are these superfree? My C says that peas in shells aren't, but I think she is wrong...) baby corn, carrots, mustard sauce (from the EE Express book)

chocolate - 4syns

Total 6 syns. And I only ate the chocolate to use syns, it was neither wanted nor needed really...

Up bright and breezy again this morning, Shred done, showered and hair washed, blow dried and straightened (I never do that on a Sunday!) and I've just made my first batch of magic pancakes which were absolutely delish!! I was surprised how tasty they were!!

This afternoon I'm back on the assignment writing, it's gone well this weekend so far so hopefully that will continue.

xxx

Today's Food

B - magic pancakes (heb)ff yog, strawberries, blueberries, banana
L - tomato soup, toast (4.5) cheese (hea) tomato
T - gammon, cous cous, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, peppers, tomato, pickled onion, beet root, mayo (3)

7.5syns so far...

Back