Today is a new day... Part 2

Thanks Suzy

Nice to see you around again :) A lot of the old regulars have dropped off the face of Minis!!

Thanks for the congrats too, we are both sooo excited, like little kids, I dunno how I'm going to get through a whole week at work before I get to see him finally!!

Back on Success Express today:

B - Banana
Brunch - magic pancakes (heb) strawberries, blueberries, grapes, pear, clementine, ff yog
snack - apple, ringos (3.5)
T - bolognese (xl mince, tomatoes, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, herbs) mangetout, baby corn
snack - hi fi bar (1/2 heb)

Not many syns yet, my appetite is gone this weekend, not eating and not sleeping is not going to make me attractive when bf comes home!!!

xxx

Back on Success Express today: B - Banana Brunch - magic pancakes (heb) strawberries, blueberries, grapes, pear, clementine, ff yog snack - apple, ringos (3.5) T - bolognese (xl mince, tomatoes, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, herbs) mangetout, baby corn snack - hi fi bar (1/2 heb) Not many syns yet, my appetite is gone this weekend, not eating and not sleeping is not going to make me attractive when bf comes home!!! xxx

Lots of sleep tonight then! X

5 days xxx

Eeeek!!! The excitement is ridiculous!!

And I passed the 2nd of my assignments!!! One more to hear from and hopefully by the time I come back from holidays I'll be fully qualified n with a nice pay rise, before telling my boss we're off to Cyprus!!

I am still sleep deprived, 4.30am seems to be morning for me now... Listening to a lot of Desert Island Discs in the middle of the night... Must by running on adrenalin tho cos I'm not overly tired.

4 more days at work n quite a few things to round off, hopefully that will take me all week. Today was a bit slow and it's only going to get worse!!

Today's food, success express again

B - toast (heb&2) banana, grapes
L - leftover bolognese, carrots, pear, clementine
T - scotch broth, bread (heb)

Going to have a hot choc and some crisps before bed tonight to up my syns...

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you had a better sleep last night! Your mind will be doing overtime with all the excitement that's been going on :)

It really is... I woke at 4.08 this morning and tried desperately to get back to sleep. After about 5 I gave up n put another podcast on... Am feeling really tired tonight tho which I'm hoping is a good sign. Please let me sleep all night...

Got so much to do before Saturday n had a plan for tonight which has gone awry already. I promised myself I would be packed n ready to go by Friday night but knowing me I'll still be running around like a headless chicken!! Nevermind, it will be worth it!

Still on success express

B - porridge (hea&b) banana, grapes, strawberries, blueberries
L - bolognese, carrots, apple, pear
T - toast (heb&2) boiled egg, cott cheese, leaves, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, peppers, beet root, pickled onion, mayo (2)

Just had tea and I'm stuffed, yummy!!

Xxx

4.57 this morning... Felt like progress, got to sleep much quicker last night but I still feel tired tonight so hoping for more of the same.

Trying to start packing, nightmare. Bf wants me to bring so much stuff for him that I'm gonna try to vac pack a load of stuff into my hand luggage. Problem is I can't find the massive hand luggage bag bfs mum gave me last time we were down there. I put it somewhere safe...

Anyhew today is deposed to be SE again

B - pineapple, grapefruit, strawb, blueb, ff yog, hi Fi (1/2 heb)
L - lentil soup, banana, pear
T - cheese and ham toastie ( hea, heb & 2) big mixed salad, mayo (2). Not sure I ate enough of the salad to fulfil success express... Got bored eating salad!

Crisps 3.5

Today's food SE

B - toast (heb &2) fried egg, banana, grapes
L - lentil soup, pear, clementine, hi fi (1/2 heb)
T - veggie chilli (tomatoes, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, peppers, baby corn, sweetcorn, kidney beans, stock, spices) brocolli

crisps 3.5, grapes

Last day of work tomorrow but I'm dreading it... Soo much to get done and not enough time. Not good when the boss phoned me today at 3.30pm telling me lots of other things needed to be done by the time I finish tomorrow. Sometimes its god being invaluable, sometimes I just wish someone else could take the load off a bit...

Nevermind, this time tomorrow I'll be on holidays and edging nearer to seeing my boy :D :D :D xxx

god knows what time you woke up today but I'm sooo excited for you!!!

Hope work isn't too stressful!! Not long till you see your man now!! X

Lol I think I must've tired myself out this week, it was 5.53 today;)

Busy busy morning but actually I think I've pretty near done as much as I can. I'm not starting anything big this afternoon, no point when I'm due to be off for 3 weeks!

So much to do when I get home tho, our house is a tip... In an ideal world I fully intended to have everything done before tonight so I could chill out. But as usual, everything is last minute!!

Hey go, one sleep til I go down South then another til bf arrives home, if all goes according to plan... Keeping everything crossed!! Xxx

Happy Friday to you and what a Friday it is! Hope you can relax as much as possible tonight and get some sleep....if the excitement doesn't take over :D

Eeeek, not gonna lie, I am crazy excited now. Just spoken to bf and nearly in tears with excitement!!

Tried to do most of the packing but a lot of it I can't do until tomorrow when I've finished with stuff, make up, toiletries, straighteners etc...

House is still a tip, don't think I'm gonna have time to do it before I leave. I'm sure bf won't mind too much when he returns ;)

Last day of success express today, it's done wonders for emptying my fridge!!

B - pineapple, grapefruit, strawberries, blueberries, banana, ff yog, hi Fi (1/2heb)
L - toast (heb&2) pear, apple, clementine
T - boiled egg salad (tomato, cucumber, spring onion, beet root, picked onion) Mayo (4)

Final WI tomorrow before my hols, and also last one with current consultant so would really really like to hit target, fingers crossed xxxx x

ooh exciting stuff! Hope you get to target tomorrow I'm sure you will!

Aww excited Laura! Housework can wait!! Good luck for WI I hope you manage to hot target! Xx

Thanks Ladies, I am delighted to say I lost another 2.5lb today and made target!!! Sooo pleased. On my phone so don't think I can update my stats... Also got my stone award, club 10 and slimmer of the week and had my consultant in tears!!

Am now awaiting my flight to Gatwick having just had a minor disaster... My hand luggage was weighed down so much one of the handles snapped :( thankfully the nice easyjet man took it from me, allowed me to re arrange stuff and checked in my hand luggage for free. Just hope it makes it to the other side ok cos it's only popper closing and it was pretty full... Means I don't have to worry about getting it in the overhead locker tho which is good. And on arrival in going to have to stuff as much of it as possible in my case cos I have to get a train to MILs house!!

So excited to be on my way now, really hoping bfs flights etc are all on time then I should see in him about 24 hours:):) :heartpump:

Xxxx

I'm sooooo proud!!! Have a fabulous time with BF can't wait for updates, and by the time you get back I'll have my bubba :D exciting times ahead :) xxx

Back