Today is day ONE :)

Naya19

..doing it!
I'm back!

I was on LT 3 years ago and it helped me loose 4 stones.

Finally ready to return to LT to loose my excess weight :)

I have 47.6lbs to say goodbye to so BRING IT ON!!

Today is day one. I'm looking forward to getting into ketosis already and staying there for a while. I remember how good it felt to not feel distracted by hunger.

I'm on here to look for inspiration from other newbies/restarters, keep my spirits up, and also receive some guidance from those of you who have maintained 100% TFR :) this is a very supportive community and I'm thankful that you are all here!

I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to getting to know you and your weight loss journeys.

All the best,

Lei Xxx

Welcome back!! Wow what a great achievement already I'm sure once ketosis kicks in you'll sail through to your goal! You sound very determined x best wishes

Welcome back, I am on week 3, and feeling great. I hope all goes well for you hun x

Thank you both very much :)

It helps to know that I'm not alone on my journey to a lighter me!

Currently trying to navigate the site on my phone while enjoying this nice weather haha! Keeping busy is a good thing right?? :)

Hope you both have a good weekend.

Xxx

Welcome back Lei:welcome2:

You did well before and I am sure you will again.

I'm back!

I was on LT 3 years ago and it helped me loose 4 stones.

Finally ready to return to LT to loose my excess weight :)

I have 47.6lbs to say goodbye to so BRING IT ON!!

Today is day one. I'm looking forward to getting into ketosis already and staying there for a while. I remember how good it felt to not feel distracted by hunger.

I'm on here to look for inspiration from other newbies/restarters, keep my spirits up, and also receive some guidance from those of you who have maintained 100% TFR :) this is a very supportive community and I'm thankful that you are all here!

I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to getting to know you and your weight loss journeys.

All the best,

Lei Xxx

welcome back ,
my 2nd time. only been a way a few weeks on maintance , back too 100% to day is my day one

How come you're back to 100% fair man... Did maintenance not work?
I'm nervous about that as I want to get off 100% ASAP and go to a more sociable diet...!!
X

the refeed week i went up 3lbs , the pharmacy said this is normal some people do . maintanance weeks up 3lbs then down 1lb 4oz, cant wait . the last bit that needs to come off a bit quicker ,
maintance is good but just too slow for me , i want the weight off now yesterday. lol
it was also nice to have the break from it.
back now on top form

Hi Lei

I am a relative noob to LT, on my second attempt at LT and coming to end of day 2.

good luck to all of us

xxx

I must admit Fairman, that I should have joined here 4 weeks ago when my daughter did.

Being in it altogether online makes it a lot easier.

If I am being tempted I can just log on and bring my water with me until the feeling passes. Don't think the diet will cure repetative strain injury from all this typing though!

Well last day of the weekend, so hopefully we can all make 100% again today!

Good luck everyone!

I a newbie as well, good luck. On my 3rd day and am struggling. Feel hungry!!!! Had the chicken soup for lunch which found disgusting, could not drink it so back on the shakes. x

I a newbie as well, good luck. On my 3rd day and am struggling. Feel hungry!!!! Had the chicken soup for lunch which found disgusting, could not drink it so back on the shakes. x

It will pass hun, and kestosis should be just round the corner and that will keep the hunger at bay.. You have done one of the hardest bits!! Keep at it, it will all be worth it. x x

Welcome back and good luck leinaya.. I am a restarter too, there seem to be a lot of us popping back lol x x

Hi, thanks for the encouragement. First 2 days were not a problem but today - aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Just cooked supper for my husband and son (steak and jacket potatoes) have had to go out for a walk!! You have done so well and thanks for the encouragement xx

Keet at it, ketosis will kick in soon and the hunger will reduce dramatically. Drink plenty of fluid as this helps. Also I personally dislike the chicken soup as it doesnt desolve properly, but I am getting use to the taste of it. Stick with it, it will be worth it x

Try making the chicken soup in a saucepan...

I add 400 - 450ml of cold water to a pan
Whisk in the soup
Put on heat, stirring occasionally
When it starts to bubble put in bowl
Like proper soup

Not powdery at all xx

Back